PDA

View Full Version : To round up all your '16+' threads!

Ostinato
14-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Okay.

It seem's quite a lot of you seem to be taking advantage of the Health tips & Advice. I fail to see how you'r threads about 'self pleasurement' and 'trimming hair' etc. etc. is relevant to HEALTH.

The main problem we are going to have, is pedo's or whatever getting off over this. Think about it, while you'r rambling on about how much you pleasure yourself each night or w.e, how many 50 year olds are viewing the thread asking more sick questions to get information out of you?

If you guys are desprate to talk about this kind of thing, as I have said before, there is a place for it. However, it is not Habbox Forums.

If you are really wanting to discuss this, as alot of teenagers are, there is a great forum where you can discuss any issues and get proffesional advice on them.

It is a forum used by thousands of teenagers like yourself, who discuss puberty related problems etc.

I suggest you stop making vile threads on Habbox Forum, as you will no doubt end up banned.

If you would like to go to the forum which I have already mentioned the link is:

http://forums.govteen.com/

Thank You.

Biseinen
14-10-2005, 09:31 PM
But the topics were about health, shaving can affect your health and so can "Self pleasure".

Chaz
14-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Its True Anyone can See What You Sayin I would't post personal things on a fourm

Mentor
14-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Okay.

It seem's quite a lot of you seem to be taking advantage of the Health tips & Advice. I fail to see how you'r threads about 'self pleasurement' and 'trimming hair' etc. etc. is relevant to HEALTH.

Taking advantge. Helth forum = heath topics, its kinda the point of the thing:rolleyes:

The main problem we are going to have, is pedo's or whatever getting off over this. Think about it, while you'r rambling on about how much you pleasure yourself each night or w.e, how many 50 year olds are viewing the thread asking more sick questions to get information out of you?

*** lmao, this may come as a suprise, but A. people over 50 do still "pleaseure themselves"
B. Dispite the media **** they are VERY few pedofiles around :rolleyes: in realty,
C. Yes, but this is taking, wether its a teenager or a 90 year old man saying it, it dosnt change what it is, or its value dose it :rolleyes:
And who realy cairs who reads it, i certainly woulnt and dont. by the way u put it its as if its a live video feed, its people talking.

If you guys are desprate to talk about this kind of thing, as I have said before, there is a place for it. However, it is not Habbox Forums.

But HEALTH is The logical correct topic, and many members would rather stay on the forum they know than join a new one for no reason

If you are really wanting to discuss this, as alot of teenagers are, there is a great forum where you can discuss any issues and get proffesional advice on them.

It is a forum used by thousands of teenagers like yourself, who discuss puberty related problems etc.

Why? this is as gooder place as any, rather than one of those crapy goverment initated forums wich dont even give proper advice just cenrocred out, givemnt aproved bull**** "/

I suggest you stop making vile threads on Habbox Forum, as you will no doubt end up banned.

If you would like to go to the forum which I have already mentioned the link is:

http://forums.govteen.com/

Thank You.

What for being human? it is natral, its as nartal as breaving, since without it we wount exist to start with? whats the problem with it, dont want to read it, then DONT READ IT

People dont want to go trapsing aorund the internet theyed rather discuseit in an enviment there already familur with and have some idea who they can trust for good avdice etc "/

deltateamaplha
14-10-2005, 10:08 PM
I think some off the topics are getting better and I find if there not to rude and they are asking a question about sexual health ( In a serious way )it's fine. As long as there is no people making these topics thinken there funny. Oh and as long as there not to personal :) Plus mabey they feel like this is were they can talk because they know people here and trust us?.

Ostinato
14-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Taking advantge. Helth forum = heath topics, its kinda the point of the thing:rolleyes:

*** lmao, this may come as a suprise, but A. people over 50 do still "pleaseure themselves"
B. Dispite the media **** they are VERY few pedofiles around :rolleyes: in realty,
C. Yes, but this is taking, wether its a teenager or a 90 year old man saying it, it dosnt change what it is, or its value dose it :rolleyes:
And who realy cairs who reads it, i certainly woulnt and dont. by the way u put it its as if its a live video feed, its people talking.

But HEALTH is The logical correct topic, and many members would rather stay on the forum they know than join a new one for no reason

Why? this is as gooder place as any, rather than one of those crapy goverment initated forums wich dont even give proper advice just cenrocred out, givemnt aproved bull**** "/

What for being human? it is natral, its as nartal as breaving, since without it we wount exist to start with? whats the problem with it, dont want to read it, then DONT READ IT

People dont want to go trapsing aorund the internet theyed rather discuseit in an enviment there already familur with and have some idea who they can trust for good avdice etc "/

If you really think there arn't really pedo's out there, and it's just something the media want to portray as bid bag and scary, to stop us meeting people etc. you'r very mislead. I have known a few people have had encounters with peadophiles online, think of all the kid nappings, ****s, killings etc. you hear about with peadophiles.

Also, the threads were not exactly health related, as half of them where just some kids saying 'Hayyyy do yu mstraaabattee coz my bro'z unclez dad finkz its kl lolols!!11!23!'.

This is just defeating the whole purpose of this forum.

The reason I have offered an alternative forum, which is totally dedicated to the nature of what people in this forum wan't to discuss, is so they have a relevant place to do so.

To be blunt with you, it worries me you are so up for this, and you are so interested in hearing what other teenagers do with themselves.

You are constantly advised not to give out personal information so peadophiles etc. cannot harm you, so what's the point in following this if you end up just filling them in on all the stuff they want to know at the end of the day anyway?

Eamonn
14-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Not everyone wants to go on all these other forums so stop acting like a forum mod every minute these threads are fine since it awnsers many peoples questions as more then half the forum are going through puberty

Mentor
14-10-2005, 10:37 PM
If you really think there arn't really pedo's out there, and it's just something the media want to portray as bid bag and scary, to stop us meeting people etc. you'r very mislead. I have known a few people have had encounters with peadophiles online, think of all the kid nappings, ****s, killings etc. you hear about with peadophiles.
Yea but rather than media htpe exsgartion ther is also statical data in the world as well, wich gives a better idea. Theres a reason the UK is consided the worlds most parnoid contry

Also, the threads were not exactly health related, as half of them where just some kids saying 'Hayyyy do yu mstraaabattee coz my bro'z unclez dad finkz its kl lolols!!11!23!'.

Want to point me to those threads as out of the 2 ive seen both have been very mature baring a few idiots and have helped quite a few people :rolleyes:

This is just defeating the whole purpose of this forum.
Prupos of health forum = Discuss helth issues
Sexual health = Majory health issue.
Therfor this fits in pretty will with pripos of this forum "/

The reason I have offered an alternative forum, which is totally dedicated to the nature of what people in this forum wan't to discuss, is so they have a relevant place to do so.

To be blunt with you, it worries me you are so up for this, and you are so interested in hearing what other teenagers do with themselves.
This is a relivent place to do this.
The attempted reflex attack is kinda pointless u know, this is a health forum, i know things relivent, people have questions there to embarised to ask in real life, therefor i and others can give what could be VERY impronat infomation to people, as well as people get infomation for them wich is very im****at.

You are constantly advised not to give out personal information so peadophiles etc. cannot harm you, so what's the point in following this if you end up just filling them in on all the stuff they want to know at the end of the day anyway?
1. Saying a mastberate woulnt be personal infomation, that narrows it down to oh 99.999999999999999 % of the worlds male propualtion, and around 80% of femail popualtion, wow they will defflty find u then, then again u dont tell evryone u see u do so they wount know anyway..
This forum aint full with pedos mate, and to be perfectly honest i dont see why any would have any interst in thses threads anyway since they themslves would have done the same bloody stuff "/
Got, im so unsafe, now he knows im not the 0.000000000000001% of the population that dosnt, they will defflty find me :rolleyes:

Statsics above are exsagrted for purpos of point makeing athogh probly not far of correct

Ostinato
14-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Not everyone wants to go on all these other forums so stop acting like a forum mod every minute these threads are fine since it awnsers many peoples questions as more then half the forum are going through puberty

Im not acting like a forum moderator.

Im simply giving the users somewhere appopiate to discuss these issues, with worldwide teenagers going through the same thing, therefore no-one will be upset or hurt or w.e on this forum.

Christa
14-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I agree..

Mentor
14-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Im not acting like a forum moderator.

Im simply giving the users somewhere appopiate to discuss these issues, with worldwide teenagers going through the same thing, therefore no-one will be upset or hurt or w.e on this forum.
no one is upset or hurt on this forum :rolleyes: other than poetantly you that is "/

Ostinato
14-10-2005, 10:45 PM
no one is upset or hurt on this forum :rolleyes: other than poetantly you that is "/

I am in no way upset or hurt, but I know there are some users who will be. It's all good in saying 'post if you wan't to' or w.e, but some users are still uncomfortable with this full stop.

There is appropiate forums for this nature of discussion to be carried out on, which I have previously stated, and therefore there is no need to discuss it on Habbox.

The health tips & advice forum isn't really anything to do with the threads that have been created, as its just a bunch of hormonal teenagers asking each other if they pleasure themselves.

Mentor
14-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I am in no way upset or hurt, but I know there are some users who will be. It's all good in saying 'post if you wan't to' or w.e, but some users are still uncomfortable with this full stop.

I havent seen anyone but u say that? plus the threads have warning titles so they would know what there going to find if they enter them :rolleyes:

There is appropiate forums for this nature of discussion to be carried out on, which I have previously stated, and therefore there is no need to discuss it on Habbox.
Habbox is also an approstite forum, stop trying to adverstise that crapy site, i could recomened far more decent forums for that sort of thing (non of wich have it as there primary basis)

The health tips & advice forum isn't really anything to do with the threads that have been created, as its just a bunch of hormonal teenagers asking each other if they pleasure themselves.
People are worryed about themselves nromaly, are they normal, does eveyone do it? are they wrong, normal questions asked, that can be answered here resuring and making alot of people alot less worried.
The threads here could not be anymore on topic :rolleyes:

An Offtopic spam thread woulkd be this one. What in the world does this actaly have to do with health may i ask? if any thread dosnt belong in this forum it is THIS one

kaut
15-10-2005, 01:22 AM
As far as I know I'm the oldest one posting in these threads and that is only to assure that the ones asking questions are not alone. When I was that age I was really worried about such things, and hopefully with the help of the other people on this forum, they won't have to be.

properclone
15-10-2005, 08:55 AM
We will be coming to a conclusion on how these threads are handled soon.
Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!