PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Mods, Callie and Dirty Habbo Bars.

Korgan
14-10-2005, 09:48 PM
I think Callie and the Mods are too into making competitions and junk than Habbo security. Server-side scripting might even come back soon & there are alot of dirty bars. ALOT. If you go in them and report no-one comes. And Habbo's are gonna take matters into their on hands. Just like the famous "The Vigilantes" hits on RRRAF, Jamaicanjan and all those other bar owners.

I think Jibbi was better than Callie. :(

le harry
14-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I think Callie and the Mods are too into making competitions and junk than Habbo security. Server-side scripting might even come back soon & there are alot of dirty bars. ALOT. If you go in them and report no-one comes. And Habbo's are gonna take matters into their on hands. Just like the famous "The Vigilantes" hits on RRRAF, Jamaicanjan and all those other bar owners.

Jibbi was better :]

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please do not make pointless comments.

adidas™
15-10-2005, 02:12 PM

true jibbi was 100% better. and wat a shame thay she went :(

Rawr
15-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I liked all the HMs to be honest but i do have a soft spot for ione :D

Deiondre
16-10-2005, 06:46 PM
I dont see how Server side scripting could come back. Its been patched so if it does return it will have nothing to do with the old type as scripters will need to find a new way. Also callie dosen't do the security. It's people in Helsinki I think. SO don't blame it all on her. Also MODS get hundreds of calls for help everyday so they cant respond to them all.

Baving
16-10-2005, 06:54 PM
i agree with tagD you cannot blame the hotel manager for everyones actions. Moderators do get 100's of calls aday and they cannot respond to every single one especially if there are no hobbas around. Also you cannot blame all of the security lapses with callie as it is up to the people in Helsinki to make security patches.

PatrickBuddy
25-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Here's the thing with those rooms. The room names may be a bit questionable, but habbos may not be doing anything against the habbo way in there. MODs and habbo staff are the only people who can alter another habbo's room. Hobbas CAN NOT. If a mod does read a CFH that is reporting a bad room name or something, rooms avoiding the filter would be changed. If the room name contains minimal abusive language (this is depending on the mod), the room will just be ignored. In some cases, the mod will go to the room and check it out. If it has anything to do with breaking the habbo way, it will be closed with it's room name changed. Remember only mods can do this. Mods may have more urgent CFH's than some room name.

HolyWar
25-10-2005, 11:31 AM
I could easily use this thread to go on ranting for 3 years but I've retired from the political opposition of Habbo. In due time the company will dissipate when users find a new "fad" to occupy their lives with.

RyAzIzErE
26-10-2005, 06:58 PM
I liked all the HMs to be honest but i do have a soft spot for ione :D

Yes Ione was Great!

I don't See Callie Giving Prezzies for her Bday!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!