PDA

View Full Version : NUKECANNON IS A SCAMMER

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Edit: Message removed By Jam666 (Trialist Forum Moderator) Please Do Not Name People As These Rumors Might Not Be True
Thread Closed

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 12:58 AM
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Habbox-Gal
15-10-2005, 12:59 AM
NUKECANNON IS A SCAMMER he said that he would trade his 8 hcs for 420k on runescape so i gave him 420k and he just didnt trade them then he god his mod friend to bann me for 2 hour ! ! ! ! please help me i thinking about killing my self

Dont name scammers it aint good . You need proof like pictures . You could just say that

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 01:02 AM
WELL I CHEKED IF HE WAS A GOOD TRADER ON HABBOX AND THEN HE JUST SCAMMED ME WHAT THE HELL DUDE I AM 103 ON RUNESCAPE RECENTLY HAXED AND I JUST GAVE HIM 420K FOR 8 HCS (60K EA) AND HE RAN DUDE I REALLY NEED 8 HCS FOR MY MONEY BACK

Habbox-Gal
15-10-2005, 01:03 AM
WELL I CHEKED IF HE WAS A GOOD TRADER ON HABBOX AND THEN HE JUST SCAMMED ME WHAT THE HELL DUDE I AM 103 ON RUNESCAPE RECENTLY HAXED AND I JUST GAVE HIM 420K FOR 8 HCS (60K EA) AND HE RAN DUDE I REALLY NEED 8 HCS FOR MY MONEY BACK

Well then consult him back . We need proof actually

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 01:05 AM
I TRYED TALKIGN TO HIM AND I SAID PLZ GIVE ME MY HCS THAT I SJUT PAYED FOR HE SAID GIVE WHAT BACK I AM SO CLOSE TO KILLING MY SELF DUDE

Habbox-Gal
15-10-2005, 01:09 AM
I TRYED TALKIGN TO HIM AND I SAID PLZ GIVE ME MY HCS THAT I SJUT PAYED FOR HE SAID GIVE WHAT BACK I AM SO CLOSE TO KILLING MY SELF DUDE

He isnt online right now . Ill check with him later

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 01:11 AM
TYVM WHEN I GO ON HABBO IN 2 HOURS CAN U ADD ME?

Habbox-Gal
15-10-2005, 01:13 AM
TYVM WHEN I GO ON HABBO IN 2 HOURS CAN U ADD ME?

I dont play habbo i only play runescape . But ill still check with him later k?

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 01:16 AM
ok thank you very much

Mr.Kylee
15-10-2005, 01:20 AM
A11. Do not name anybody for hacking, scripting, trashing or any other bad things - Because we don't want innocent people being accused of illegal activities, we don't allow accusing others at all. This means it's also NOT allowed to accuse hobbas or Habbo Staff of abusing their powers or anything else. Also posting any images of people is NOT proof of them doing anything wrong as it could be an alteration.

Like he said. Get a good proof, bad proofs are chat logs because everybody can edit them etc. (example). I understand you're upset but in future you shouldn't make these kind of threads instead PM an admin that's online and he/she will take care of it asap of course like I said add some good proof to the PM otherwise admins can't do anything about it either.

*waits for mod to close the thread and remove the title* :p

!-undertaker-!
15-10-2005, 01:24 AM
well after he said he was on the good trading list on habbox forums i belived him and i thought i didnt need to have screen shots. althoe he logged out on runescape and then another person came in the room with a name like ---------! or something like that then he kiked me and logged off

Largo
15-10-2005, 02:34 AM
Well you said you are close to killing yourself over a pixel game :rolleyes: thats not good ..

ttranquility.
15-10-2005, 02:41 AM
NUKECANNON IS A SCAMMER he said that he would trade his 8 hcs for 420k on runescape so i gave him 420k and he just didnt trade them then he god his mod friend to bann me for 2 hour ! ! ! ! please help me i thinking about killing my self

Hmn. So your getting mad because of some silly game.? No offense, i do play runescape, but its not like your gonna die over it. :\ Suicidal over a game, be serious and think about what you are going to say, some people could take it the wrong way and report you for being "innaproriate."

Cigaret
15-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Hmn. So your getting mad because of some silly game.? No offense, i do play runescape, but its not like your gonna die over it. :\ Suicidal over a game, be serious and think about what you are going to say, some people could take it the wrong way and report you for being "innaproriate."
lolol...good point :)

Sank
15-10-2005, 07:31 AM
I TRYED TALKIGN TO HIM AND I SAID PLZ GIVE ME MY HCS THAT I SJUT PAYED FOR HE SAID GIVE WHAT BACK I AM SO CLOSE TO KILLING MY SELF DUDEIf your thinking of killing yourself over pixels, your pathetic.

Ownage_x]
15-10-2005, 08:53 AM
-waits on a mod to do his job [delete title, take the scammers name out, close thread]..

Rachi
15-10-2005, 08:55 AM
U FEEL like killing you self?
Get a life its only a game

Ho-Yin
15-10-2005, 08:56 AM
once again to avoid being scammed in one go, always buy one at a time then you lose alot less

Tailzehhh
15-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Lols. What A Faker

Yeah, ''omgz scammed'' , We've All Been Scammed, They Wont Do Nothing.

--ss--
15-10-2005, 09:27 AM
like runescaperocks said , You aint allowed to name people calling them a scammer with out hard evidence.

any way dont kill your self :P I hope you get un banned and get your stuff back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!