PDA

View Full Version : !!! BIG GAY OUT !!!

Syllan
15-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Okay, on Habbo Hotel Uk, I have made a room for everyone who is Gay, Bi or even Straight can come along *only if you're okay for the conversations that might be occuring*. Basically it's for anyone to come down, let it loose and party. There are Supervisors, such as myself, that will hold events *we're now thinking of Habboween Events which can make you win Habbo-Licious Prizes*, and also prevent any bad language / offense occuring. (Such as offensive acts onto another Habbo). Thery all will get u up on ur feet to have a great time. Obviously we'll be hiring new Supervisors from time to time, but please don't ask.

So just search Sylan (yes with 1 l), and go to the BIG GAY OUT =)
Fankoo for reading =)
xxx <3 xxx
:eusa_danc

Thread Closed by Seacat (Super Moderator) This is not the Forum to advertise Habbo rooms.

GommeInc
15-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Try to make sure no dirty business is going on, you may get your room closed and even your account banned. Big Gay Out has something to do with Face Party I think.

Col
15-10-2005, 12:14 PM
I have seen some of these on USA as well, they have been such a hit! :)

YellowParasol
15-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Ive never seen them :P

Syllan
15-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Yes, Big Gay Out does have something to do with Faceparty. Going to it next yr.
*******************************FONT=Comic Sans MS] (my faceparty account)[/FONT]
Anyway, yes, our Supervisors will try to prevent anything like that happening, ya know - the dirty business, it's a place to have fun not a place to make any 'passes' at anyone.
Still feel free to come down and take a look =)
Dave x

[Moderator] - Do not link to images of people in real life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!