PDA

View Full Version : Where Has DannyEddy [Hobba] GONE?!

Soyers
20-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Danny hasnt been around for weeks! Does anyone know where he is? Holiday? New account? Someone update me :(

hotslime
20-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Hm.. i have no clue, but some hobbas 2 hobbas havent been on for a year notbecs, and somone else, and some havent been on for 3 months, and 5 months. I found this out while going threw the hobba list and looking them up on counsle :p

--=o=--
20-10-2004, 12:44 PM
The hobbas are laying low on other accounts i know this of my hobba friend see they do not like been crowded with people so they go on other accounts. Danny is hiding in the kik wars place at jennys i tlk to him all the time there

Soyers
20-10-2004, 02:13 PM
The hobbas are laying low on other accounts i know this of my hobba friend see they do not like been crowded with people so they go on other accounts. Danny is hiding in the kik wars place at jennys i tlk to him all the time there

:o you lie! If you do see him will you please tell him that Soyers is very worried :( and for him to contact me :) [yes i do know him, no im not a creep] :P :D

hotslime
20-10-2004, 02:21 PM
uh. no, there sopose to use there hobba accounts dosent matter if they get crowded. There "clones" can't do anything they can't ban. He just hasent been on.

Mizki
20-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Hobbas are free to use another account for chilling - several even

Soyers
20-10-2004, 05:13 PM
O.o I can see a full on fight coming on.. *Hides*

akaPenguin
21-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Hobbas don't have to use their hobba account; even if they are off duty, there are still some people who know who they are if their badge is hidden. They just use a clone to enjoy the hotel without being "famous."

And eMiz is a hobba. :P Mizki. Or at least I think, sorry if I am wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!