PDA

View Full Version : Should i tell him?

xTom
15-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi, i'm new to habboxforum. My name is tom, i live in a small town in the north west, and i'm bi. I haven't come out as such, but my mum, and a few friends know about my sexuality. I fancy this guy called tim. He is also bi and he has come out to everyone. I really like him, and i think he might like me, but i'm not sure whether i should tell him that i fancy him. I get the impression that he likes me because he gets really annoyed because quite a few people fancy him and he always says things like "Why don't they all fancy tom, he's really nice" that kinda' stuff.
But it's almost 100% certain that if i tell him that i'm bi and i fancy him then he will tell everyone in the school, and i won't be able to cope. I don't know why he would tell everyone, i guess he's just that type of guy. Should i tell him or not?
Love Tom xX.Xx

Embean
15-10-2005, 01:54 PM
First off, welcome to habboxforum :) we welcome you! :P
Im Emmy :)
And, its best to let your sexuality open out, real friends appreciate you for who you are not your sexuality, so make sure you have somebody to trust who will stand by you. If your certain this guy likes you, why not give him hints that you like him too? You dont have to tell him your bi, you can just fancy him if you want. How come your 100% sure he will tell people your bi?
If he likes you and you like him too, he wouldnt tell people.
Love Emmy :)

Col
15-10-2005, 01:58 PM
I reckon that you should tell him, you are bisexual, he is bisexual. You both seem to have the same feelings for eachother. Explain to him that you have been going through a phase and that you have deep feelings for him.
If he does turn you down, pull him over and talk to him and say, hey.. I don't want anyone in school knowing about this, it's a personal thing to me.

ashLOVESMatt!
15-10-2005, 04:12 PM
If you're both Bi, go for it pal.

Emicat
15-10-2005, 04:45 PM
"Should I tell, or should I go?"

Lol, just look at him, if he smiles YOU ARE IN. If he says "WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT!?!?!1!" I think you know the rest. My most reasent (or however you spell it) crush was the first person to know. I don't know how he knew, twas' amazing. Anywaaay, just talk to him alot and who knows, he might drop hints. But be aware, don't just randomly "I FINK YOU IS FIT" because in my expireance, tisn't good.

If this didn't help, please mack me in the forehead with a mace. You thank.

HeyHey!
15-10-2005, 06:01 PM
get a girlfriend then decide if your gay or not -.-

Dirgeofcerberus
15-10-2005, 06:07 PM
get a girlfriend then decide if your gay or not -.-

He said he already knows he is bi, you n00b.
Just go upto him and ask him out, its worth a shot.

HeyHey!
15-10-2005, 06:09 PM
REMOVED

Edit by Urges - Please keep on topic, and only post suitable posts.

Dirgeofcerberus
15-10-2005, 06:10 PM
HOW DOES HE KNOW HE HASNT HUMPED A LASSIE YET

Jesus your the biggest n00b ive come across.
He said he knows hes bi, and if he knows, then he knows, simple, ok?

HeyHey!
15-10-2005, 06:18 PM
why is n00b involved in everything you ***** ******* think you own the world cause your "HABBOX VIP!123"

WHY WASTE MONEY ON A HABBO FANSITE

EDIT By: -50 (Forum MOD): Please donot avoid the forum Word filter.

HeyHey!
15-10-2005, 06:37 PM
**Message Removed**

EDIT BY: -50 (Forum MOD): Please do not use Homophobic Behaviour.

xTom
15-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Erm ok then.. lol. Thanks for the advice guys, i'll give it a shot and if it goes wrong then so be it, you only live once. Cheers :D :love7:

Ash♥
16-10-2005, 01:02 AM
I rekon, you should get it off your mind and tell him how you really feel. >.<

FRISC0
17-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey Welcome to the forum,

I would probably wait for "Tim" to show some signs to or whatever ;)

.=.=3x=.=.
09-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Your so stupid gawd.
Hint :) I think thats the best thing you can do :)
Or
Invite him to a sleepover (i know this sounds sick - but it would work so perfectly) and then play dares :P
Love Dan
xxx
Your Obsessed With Dares Arent You?

Aaaannnnyyyywaaaayyyy Back On Topic...
Hey Just Go For It!
When I Realised I Sorta Fancied This Guy A Bit I Went Up And Told Him And He Said He Wasnt Like That But Still!
It Was Worth It.
As Pinxx Said, Hint And Dare ;)

xTom
10-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Wow lol i had totally forgotten about this thread until i saw it had a new reply :p. Well eventually my mate told tim that i liked him and he reacted ok. I wanted to tell him myself but she sort of thought it was best that she did. He said he doesn't really like me in the way that i like him.. but we are still good mates - so atleast he knows now :eusa_danc
It's good that he doesn't like me because i've gone off him now anyway ;)
Thanks lol

Tom x

Dive
10-11-2005, 04:18 PM
The town you live in isn't Chorley is it? <3

xTom
10-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Well i actually live in runcorn. I would write that in my profile but most people don't know where it is lol

Tom x

MYKE!
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
First off, welcome to habboxforum :) we welcome you! :P

"we"? I certainly dont.

Dive
10-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Well i actually live in runcorn. I would write that in my profile but most people don't know where it is lol

Haha, I know where that is too. Lmaolmao. I live in a place Near Chorley which is near Preston which is near Manchster. Lolol. Aderm<3

Paralympics
10-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Erm.. okay :rolleyes: lol

xTom
10-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Haha, I know where that is too. Lmaolmao. I live in a place Near Chorley which is near Preston which is near Manchster. Lolol. Aderm<3
Lol i know where chorley is. I'll find out where you live, i'll hunt you down, and i'll eat your muffin :p

Tom x

Dive
11-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Lol i know where chorley is. I'll find out where you live, i'll hunt you down, and i'll eat your muffin

Lol!1 WELL.. I don't know what to make of the muffin part LOL.
I'm usually at the Chorley Bus station, drunk, and hugging commnity officers. Haha.

Paralympics
11-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm usually at the Chorley Bus station, drunk, and hugging commnity officers. Haha.
lol that sounds like me on a saturday night :D

le harry
13-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Welcome :) Hope you have fun. Glad that you have sorted this out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!