View Full Version : [Bobba] Disconnection

Puppiez
20-10-2004, 04:59 AM
I get dc nearly everytime i click on 'Trading Rooms' and 'Chill Rooms'. It gets on my nerves. Also, i get them randomly when im in a room. I really wonder why that happens..

GommeInc
21-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Must be there useless new navigator. It has caused many probs, dont worry.

Spectate
23-10-2004, 09:19 AM
I think it's more likely to be your internet connection than the navigator.

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 01:20 PM
I have it sometimes too, and the navigator takes age to load a room, slow at working. Habbo should upgrade their server before wasting memory on a new navigator.

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 03:39 PM
THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME I ON HABBO AND EVRY TIME IT DISSCONECTS ME IT HAPPENS EVRY TIME I GO ON HABBO AND IT IS SO ANNOYING.

GommeInc
23-10-2004, 04:17 PM
HABBO, DONT BE TIGHT, UPGRADE YOUR SERVER SO YOU CANT GET HACKED AND IT CAN HANDLE CPU USAGE.

Adzeh
08-11-2004, 07:28 PM
lol it sometimes happens to me. either put up with it or dont go on habbo for a while. it usually sorts itself out

Jane
08-11-2004, 07:32 PM
It happens to everyone, theres nothing much you can do about it really, although I must admit it is rather annoying.

This is a bit off topic but GommeInc - All your posts are complaining saying habbo should get a better server so it cant be hacked, why dont you share your views with habbo instead of posting it on every single topic here? And also its habbo USERS who get hacked, by falling for scams, not the actual server :rolleyes:

Mentor
08-11-2004, 08:56 PM
i so far since the new nave havent yet manged to log in to habbo hotel without the "oop cannot connect" error appreing at least once... its quite annoying

GommeInc
09-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Um, scamming and Hacking are difference things, one is using no tools and the other is using tools, habbo is the only site i know that gets hacked so easily. But I guess they cant be bother'd as they think hackers are kinda wasting time and money on it and getting nothing from it, look at me I have pixelated furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!