PDA

View Full Version : ****!

From First To Last
15-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Thread Closed by Seacat (Super Moderator) It is not allowed to name anyone for hacking / scamming etc

Mr.Kylee
15-10-2005, 04:53 PM
A11. Do not name anybody for hacking, scripting, trashing or any other bad things - Because we don't want innocent people being accused of illegal activities, we don't allow accusing others at all. This means it's also NOT allowed to accuse hobbas or Habbo Staff of abusing their powers or anything else. Also posting any images of people is NOT proof of them doing anything wrong as it could be an alteration.

First mods should warn you, caution or temp ban you for being rude towards other members and accusing without any proof at all! You are not allowed to make these kind of threads, ever. You need to PM admin or super mod with a GOOD proof and he/she will deal with it. Please edit your post and remove the title or I'll get somebody else to do it :)

From First To Last
15-10-2005, 04:53 PM
i dont care he scamemd me 5 pounds real money thats a crime!

Iambikez
15-10-2005, 04:54 PM
First mods should warn you, caution or temp ban you for being rude towards other members and accusing without any proof at all! You are not allowed to make these kind of threads, ever. You need to PM admin or super mod with a GOOD proof and he/she will deal with it. Please edit your post and remove the title or I'll get somebody else to do it :)

YEAH LISTEN TO THE iliketopoledancewhenimdrunkandtakepicsofmyfriendsi nbed
*COUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

dont bad me pl0x kyle :o

DarkSound
15-10-2005, 04:57 PM
oh ye i scammed u mate i didnt take screenuie the code didnt work easy as any ways uve scammed me 70 k b4 sp wer skwits

Mr.Kylee
15-10-2005, 04:57 PM
YEAH LISTEN TO THE iliketopoledancewhenimdrunkandtakepicsofmyfriendsi nbed
*COUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

dont bad me pl0x kyle :o
telling my secrets out :rolleyes:

Megalomaniac
15-10-2005, 04:58 PM
hes not lying i was in the corner fletching and i saw them..him in his desert robe and choc with g maul choc is a scammer..

Mr.Kylee
15-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Still. Don't make a thread about it. Take care of it over PM's.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!