PDA

View Full Version : HabboForum Debate

Arcanum
20-10-2004, 07:10 AM
They invited us, so let's invite them... on our turf ;)

Folow the same rules as HF and lets keep the language clean :)

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Our invitation was met with very little response, indeed our 'debate' contains a majority of HabboForum users debating with one another.

As on [HF] we do not allow ANY links to other Forums, coming onto our forum and saying:
"Come to HabboxForum.com!"
Is going to be treated the same as some yahoo going:
"Like come to my forum! IamacoolboybutIlookstupidhaha.com!"

As we already have a debate in motion, I see no reason why you need to create ANOTHER one here, when we have already created one on [HF].

What I'm trying to say is, can we just decide on a place to go, instead of having one on our forum, one on yours and then another in the middle.

I would quite like to talk to you all, so please do not see me as threatening. Just we need some clarification, if you will.

dj-ally
20-10-2004, 11:01 AM
They invited us, so let's invite them... on our turf ;)

Folow the same rules as HF and lets keep the language clean :)

they made fun

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 11:10 AM
they made fun

Contrary to your belief we did not make fun, it was already sitting on a stool when we got here. *Canned laughter*

As I said it developed into an argument, probably because of the fact that for most of it, it was just [HF] members talking to one another.

A friend of mine on [HF] suggested something that makes a lot more sense to me than all these 'debates':

Do we need all of these arguments? Really as long as both sites are on the official list, how does it matter which site got the most votes? Is it really worth the arguement? Really this is like a fight too see who will be the 'big boy' in the playground, and is a bit pathetic. Why doesnt both forums just ignore each other, and leave each other be. You may argue that Sirek came to our forum and started it, but be mature and end it.

We dont need a Peace relatiuonship or whatever between habox, cause it will never last. Just ignore each other.

I believe said course of action would work a lot better. These debates are destined to fail, and they will solve very little.

I do not condone the action of [HF]ers coming here spamming and swearing at all, nor do I condone Habbox members coming to [HF] doing the same.

What I'm trying to say is this is getting us nowhere, at all.

Bear in mind this is not an Official viewpoint, it is just mine. Make of it what you will.

Habbos.eu
20-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Ha ha , thats just stupid. Why would WE come over HERE ?

Habbo Forum has been running since 2001 or 2002. You've been running no where near as long. HF mainly doesn't like you because of the high trade guides. I can't remember the site , but , on one it proves your rare values are wrong. Newsbox came to , what , about £500. I'll look for the site.

P@ND@
20-10-2004, 11:47 AM
I do not condone the action of [HF]ers coming here spamming and swearing at all, nor do I condone Habbox members coming to [HF] doing the same.Note that swearing is allowed on HF and the only word wich is censored is: Habbox
Great responsibility the HF Admins have, may the plague be upon you all! :@

Habbos.eu
20-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Note that swearing is allowed on HF and the only word wich is censored is: Habbox

LMFAO ! The filter contains over 230 words !

Habbo Forum = :8
Habbox = :eusa_naug

DjGrimm
20-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Habbox is by far the most over rated pile of **** I've ever seen in my life.

K@boom, whenever a smart hobba finds out that you scammed over 100 people you'll be sure you'll never hear the words habbo again.

Theres too much god damned moderators, what the hell are they doing here? Nothing. They're so ****ing strict we can't even double post without getting a lecture and a ban.

So I say, come join ********** while you can, homobox is going DOWN DOWN DOWN to the bottom of the freakin' sea.

Burn in hell, hatboxers.

EDIT- Do not swear, it is against rules- Butcher11

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Note that swearing is allowed on HF and the only word wich is censored is: Habbox

No, you're gravely wrong, and appear stupidly misinformed and biased. I'm not sure if that's the image you were trying to convey to me. As a Moderator on [HF] I can say swearing is anything but allowed...

Mr. DjGrimm and Mr. ChibiArt you are doing [HF] no favours here, you're just making things worse. You see why a debate would never work?

I am going to move for action to be taken on [HF], to stop users coming here and flagrantly causing trouble.

There is NO excuse for these attacks, whether from [HF] to Habbox or the other way around, and I am determined to put a stop to it.

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 01:00 PM
At my forum, we have words changed into Rolf Harris, David Bellamy, plug, pet squirrel to make swearing funny if someone is angry.

BUT HABBOX CENSORED AND THE ONE WORD!!! WHY ARE YOU OFFICIAL AGAIN?

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 01:03 PM
At my forum, we have words changed into Rolf Harris, David Bellamy, plug, pet squirrel to make swearing funny if someone is angry.

BUT HABBOX CENSORED AND THE ONE WORD!!! WHY ARE YOU OFFICIAL AGAIN?

vBulletin systems do NOT allow you to change the filtering system so that some words give different filtered phrases.

To enable this we would have to download a vBulletin hack which means we would not be able to update the forum system.

Habbox is censored to stop people advertising and spamming it on the forum. Links to other forums are not allowed on [HF] and we noticed a person advertising Habbox.

Simple as, if you're so mad about it let me get you a tissue, you obviously have a lot of heart wrenching pains that... cloud... your judgement.

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 01:13 PM
No all the words in my forum are global, only me and Mentor or thybag can edit word filters, stars are not used either, we just change it so when they are said they are random.

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 03:22 PM
No all the words in my forum are global, only me and Mentor or thybag can edit word filters, stars are not used either, we just change it so when they are said they are random.

Yes but you are using Invision on your forum, sir, this is not possible on vBulletin without downloading 'hacks'.

Prexis
20-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Let's get ready to ruuuumbbbblllleeeee!

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Let's get ready to ruuuumbbbblllleeeee!

*Watches Mr/Ms. En Laws vibrate slightly* Yeah you uh... keep doing your thing man.

Anyway as I've said 'debates' will solve nothing, but I'm working on something that will.

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Cant hold in laughter, must share http://www.habbo.forum.youarelame.com/

Da-Weasel
20-10-2004, 04:39 PM
dudes...just take it...habbo forums is boring and habboxforums is the best!

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Visit the site URL in the topic before yours, it is a fan site of Habbo Forum.

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 04:48 PM
dudes...just take it...habbo forums is boring and habboxforums is the best!

That's just the kind of comment we don't need. We're in essence the same thing, how can WE be boring and you can't? Please, before making yourself look like a Grade A moron think of the people who can actually read your arrogance.

I saw said link Mr. GommeInc, if you find that funny then you're the sort of kid that'd cry with laughter when someone farted.

It really wasn't funny at all, and in retaliation (surprise surprise) someone from Habbo-Forum made one exactly the same back at Habbox, I take it you're not gonna laugh at that one too? Even though, besides the name, they're EXACTLY the same?

Nah, didn't think so.

C'mon people, why am I dealing with braggarts and fools? I came to talk, not to laugh, stop patronising me.

If you have a problem with Habbo-Forum good for you, just at least have some vague reason before you attack ME with such claims.

And whilst you're doing it remember, I haven't once said anything bad against Habbox.

I'm disappointed.

Da-Weasel
20-10-2004, 04:51 PM
er....hu givs a **** if ur dissapointed?

:Illusion - Do not avoid the filter to swear in posts.

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Actually when someone excretes methane deposits from their ****** i tend to move away from them as far as possible .

_Olam_
20-10-2004, 05:06 PM

Anyone who has a grain of intelligence? I.E. People other than yourself.

As a neutral member who is here plainly to talk to you people, I'd hope that you'd have some consideration for my viewpoints.

Have I used too many long words for you sir? No worries, just go back to sleep - it'll be much better in the morning.

Actually when someone excretes methane deposits from their ****** i tend to move away from them as far as possible .
It was an example of the same level of humour sir, not a literal metaphor.

Da-Weasel
20-10-2004, 05:10 PM
er....whats got stuck up ur butt???this is habbox forums not habbo forums

Habbos.eu
20-10-2004, 07:49 PM
That habbo.forum.youarelame.com thing isn't as funny as habbox.forum.youarelame.com ! WOW THESE ARE AHRD !

habbo.forum.members.youaremyfriend.com
habbox.forum.members.youarelame.com

Thses things take forever to make , yea ?

Look at **'s stats , and comapre there to habbox's.

Mentor
20-10-2004, 09:15 PM
im not quite shore how they work, but they acatly look rsonable simple as it just adds the text in the subdomain in to the animtion?

Prexis
20-10-2004, 10:18 PM

Yet another intellectual quote from a habbox user that will go down through the ages. I admire your way with words and applaud your charisma.

If only I had Olam's ability to hold back.

Ah well.

-Neil (just to let Olam know who I am)

Moose
20-10-2004, 10:28 PM
I believe they can't stand competition, their forum is poorly moderated, they talk poo about Habboxforum and we dodnt do anything? they don't see us making anti-habbforum things no, they are little babies who can't stand competition, don't see why they are wasting their time doing this.

Motorollo
20-10-2004, 10:46 PM
pulls off Disaguise iam Golden Shox and i dun really think we should talk about each other like this

Arcanum
21-10-2004, 01:50 AM
pulls off Disaguise iam Golden Shox and i dun really think we should talk about each other like this

You are being hypocritical Rare. I was browsing ** the other day and found the 'Anti-Habbox' logo in your signature. I do not know where your loyalties lie, but saying we shouldn't speak to each other like this, while you have that banner in your signature, it isn't really your place to say.

Yet another intellectual quote from a habbox user that will go down through the ages. I admire your way with words and applaud your charisma.

If only I had Olam's ability to hold back.

Ah well.

-Neil (just to let Olam know who I am)

Your derogatory comments towards users on this forum does not apply to all who are here. Indeed we have younger members, yet not all of us are as jouvenille as you think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!