PDA

View Full Version : www.habboforum.com

DjGrimm
20-10-2004, 12:28 PM
IT WILL KONSUME YOU.

www.habboxforum.com

QUICK, LEAVE THIS ****HOUSE AND JOIN US!

EDIT BY :G.M.T: FORUM MODERATOR:

Plz Watch you language

Mizki
20-10-2004, 12:31 PM
this doesnt look too good for habbo forum :rolleyes:

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 12:31 PM
I have joined both forums, they are equally good, but I prefer this forum as your forum has aload of self consumed idiots that hate everyone, I would be glad if you were too get off the official fansites list, you deserve it you loser.

GROW UP.

Max
20-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Omg ur a pathetic loser..U really r
If ppl from the habbox forum go to habboforum to call them names, flood and advertise habbox would not like it and im sure the owner of the habboforum doesnt like this either...thats just not the way to make it popular or woteva..
:@ Booooh to u loser

GommeInc
20-10-2004, 12:53 PM
*shakes fist angrily* I am a member of their forum, they say worse things than we do, I am protecting habbox on their forum and btw, habbox is ****** or habox lol.

EDIT BY :G.M.T: FORUM MODERATOR:

Plz watch you language

Dear :G.M.T: - the starred bit is habbox btw, habbo forum star it and i put it as star to prove my point sorry if it looked rude.

jamie5k
20-10-2004, 03:48 PM
ye i joined the other forum to but they went ott about habbox censored the word and everything.

ott = over the top

Prexis
20-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah, unlike habbox who havn't yet filtered **********...

OH WAIT..!!

jamie5k
20-10-2004, 05:22 PM
ye they have now kool well done habbox

Flip
20-10-2004, 05:49 PM
Omg ur a pathetic loser..U really r
If ppl from the habbox forum go to ********** to call them names, flood and advertise habbox would not like it and im sure the owner of the ********** doesnt like this either...thats just not the way to make it popular or woteva..
Booooh to u loser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Christ mate, no need to cry over another forum.

Anyway, here are a few reasons why ** ownz you.

1) Most of us discuss things other than habbo.
2) You completely ripped off our domain.
3) Sierk is 12 years old.
4) You all speak in text language... losers.
5) You are all buttkissers... Habbox help center? What's up with that?!? Losers.
6) We don't get stressed over other forums. We just laugh at you... you insult us to your hearts content.
7) Your forum makes up rumours. To be honest, Habbo Hotel reall doesn't like you... "YE OUT FORUM IZ NO 1 ON LIST IT IZ IN ORDA ON LIST" you say. "No it's not HabboHotel say".
8) From what I have seen, not one of you can construct a sentance.
9) This forum is NOT ACTIVE.
10) Our forum doesn't get jealous at other forums. *cough*.

Goodbye.

Rye1088
20-10-2004, 10:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Christ mate, no need to cry over another forum.

Anyway, here are a few reasons why ** ownz you.

1) Most of us discuss things other than habbo.
2) You completely ripped off our domain.
3) Sierk is 12 years old.
4) You all speak in text language... losers.
5) You are all buttkissers... Habbox help center? What's up with that?!? Losers.
6) We don't get stressed over other forums. We just laugh at you... you insult us to your hearts content.
7) Your forum makes up rumours. To be honest, Habbo Hotel reall doesn't like you... "YE OUT FORUM IZ NO 1 ON LIST IT IZ IN ORDA ON LIST" you say. "No it's not HabboHotel say".
8) From what I have seen, not one of you can construct a sentance.
9) This forum is NOT ACTIVE.
10) Our forum doesn't get jealous at other forums. *cough*.

Goodbye.
I will also make a list of things 'why Habboxforum own you' and post it on **********... Oh.... Wait... I have better things to do, unlike some. *cough* =|

PumpkinPeta
20-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi personally i would love to stick to one fansite that suits be great and habbox does that for me so for now im with habbox sorry

ps: i hope i never leave habbox

Motorollo
21-10-2004, 12:20 AM
come on guys dont be like this

Yoshi132045
21-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Habbo forum is good and i am with them BUT... If they gonna offend Habbox then they betta go away.

:G.M.T:
22-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Thread Now Locked :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!