PDA

View Full Version : - The Lazy Computer Addict Fitness Programme -

Pulchritudinous
16-10-2005, 02:04 AM
'The Lazy Computer Addict Fitness Programme'

Are you a erm..PC Potato? Well you can be active at the same time. :D
I have designed this programme to help you keep fit whilst being on the computer at the same time.
I recommend getting out, and taking some real exercise, but if your really are lazy, try these 5 easy steps.

Step 1) - Posture. (Not an exercise, but important all the same).

It's natural to slouch at the computer without actually realising, but try to sit upright.

-Bring knees closer together.
-Place your bottom at the back of the chair.
-Put back into an upright position.

Step 2) Arms.

Are you developing the early signs of bingo wings? Hurry, do these exercises!

-Bring your arms out to your sides, and begin making circular motions, keep your arms straight, do 10 of these, to tone your arms.
-Bring your elbows into your stomach, and clench your fists, bring your hands towards your upper body and tense your arms, then release, do this 10 times.

Step 3) Stomach.

Are you getting 'slouch lines', more rolls than a baker shop or is your stomach slowing creeping over your trousers, if so, follow these steps!

-Keep your bottom firmly on the chair, and bring your upper body to the right, then the left, 10 times each side.
-Tense your stomach, hold it for 5 seconds, and release, take a deep breath and repeat.

Step 4) Thighs.

Are they sagging at any sign of movement, are dimples appearing when you sit down? Follow these instructions..and fast!

-Slot your right hand into your left, and put it over your right kneecap, bring your leg in, towards your chest, and repeat 10 times, then with the other leg.
-Release any tension by shaking your hands and legs, then hover your right leg in the air, tense it for 5 seconds, and release, do this 10 times and repeat with other leg.

Step 5) Calves.

To tone up your sad, sagging calves, finish off with these gentle steps.

-Remove footwear, and place feet firmly on the ground, bring knees together, and raise the back of your foot, but keep your toes on the ground, hold it hovering in the air for 5 seconds, release, repeat 10 times, and move on to the other foot.
-Try and touch the bottom of the chair with the balls of your feet, if not possible just bring them back as far as your can.

Code
16-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Ha-ha! This is awesome! I'll be using this! *releases any tension by shaking my hands and legs and hovering my right leg in the air*

-Will

Eamonn
16-10-2005, 10:56 AM
But then i squished my balls :(

Pulchritudinous
16-10-2005, 10:59 AM

Lmao, I said closer not squished together..sounds painfull.

And thinking about it, a boy with perfect posture might look a bit queer, unless he was a catwalk model or something.

ilovejordan
16-10-2005, 11:00 AM
LOL

$@m
16-10-2005, 12:22 PM
'The Lazy Computer Addict Fitness Programme'

Are you a erm..PC Potato? Well you can be active at the same time. :D
I have designed this programme to help you keep fit whilst being on the computer at the same time.
I recommend getting out, and taking some real exercise, but if your really are lazy, try these 5 easy steps.

Step 1) - Posture. (Not an exercise, but important all the same).

It's natural to slouch at the computer without actually realising, but try to sit upright.

-Place your bottom at the back of the chair.
-Put back into an upright position.

Step 2) Arms.

Are you developing the early signs of bingo wings? Hurry, do these exercises!

-Bring your arms out to your sides, and begin making circular motions, keep your arms straight, do 10 of these, to tone your arms.
-Bring your elbows into your stomach, and clench your fists, bring your hands towards your upper body and tense your arms, then release, do this 10 times.

Step 3) Stomach.

Are you getting 'slouch lines', more rolls than a baker shop or is your stomach slowing creeping over your trousers, if so, follow these steps!

-Keep your bottom firmly on the chair, and bring your upper body to the right, then the left, 10 times each side.
-Tense your stomach, hold it for 5 seconds, and release, take a deep breath and repeat.

Step 4) Thighs.

Are they sagging at any sign of movement, are dimples appearing when you sit down? Follow these instructions..and fast!

-Slot your right hand into your left, and put it over your right kneecap, bring your leg in, towards your chest, and repeat 10 times, then with the other leg.
-Release any tension by shaking your hands and legs, then hover your right leg in the air, tense it for 5 seconds, and release, do this 10 times and repeat with other leg.

Step 5) Calves.

To tone up your sad, sagging calves, finish off with these gentle steps.

-Remove footwear, and place feet firmly on the ground, bring knees together, and raise the back of your foot, but keep your toes on the ground, hold it hovering in the air for 5 seconds, release, repeat 10 times, and move on to the other foot.
-Try and touch the bottom of the chair with the balls of your feet, if not possible just bring them back as far as your can.

I don't think that would tone your arms.

Pulchritudinous
16-12-2005, 04:26 AM
I don't think that would tone your arms.

Your probably right, but this thing was kinda just a joke anyway. :p

Sygon
16-12-2005, 04:40 AM
rofl
i need that lol

BLuweesH
16-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Very True. Very Beneficial. Very humourous LOL.

Great job.

Rep going your way. ;)

timROGERS
16-12-2005, 04:06 PM
What d you mean tence your stomach? :S

Luayminator
16-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I agree with Eamons, I tried to bring knees clsoer together, squished my balls.

-xMaceyx-
16-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Lmao good advice -stretches-

.:Subarusti:.
16-12-2005, 05:58 PM
im not fat but i have lines on my chest!

Asherr
16-12-2005, 06:13 PM
HAH! wow someone has their head in the clouds. If you think you can keep fit by being on the computer 24/7 and doing your little exercise routines, then please, think again.

I hope you're not surprised but you do actually have to get off Habbo, go outside and exercise.

Stacey.
16-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Lmao! That's so good and funny! Bingooo wingssss

brunojrthechao
16-12-2005, 11:53 PM
HAH! wow someone has their head in the clouds. If you think you can keep fit by being on the computer 24/7 and doing your little exercise routines, then please, think again.

I hope you're not surprised but you do actually have to get off Habbo, go outside and exercise.

Killed it...

I think this is kind of a joke;)

KickerFliper
18-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Great One!

Very nice :P

timROGERS
18-12-2005, 01:11 PM
That's just slightly weird. I can't really see it helping though :P

Infrontation
03-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Lol nice guide, but I'll stick to my finger cracking, slouching and finger exercising (typing) :)

Pulchritudinous
04-01-2006, 04:13 AM

HAH! Someone has no commen sense nor sense of humour!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!