PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Choosing your Admins

xRoyal15
16-10-2005, 10:11 AM
When you are selecting your administrators you may want to consider the following things:

1 Always pick someone you know quite well and trust of a friend.
2 Never choose someone who just came from nowhere and said "I wanna be admin".
3 While adding an admin make sure they do their job and add skins or mods ect.. that you are not happy with. You know what should be in or out to gain members.
4 If you are scared of your admin to delete the forum or rename it then make him admin but not with all the features you have.
5 If your admin acts badly (spams, edits your account for no reason, or ban members when they never even posted) then don't put up with it, take his adminship away ti'll he/she has learnt their lesson and changes.
6 Hear yoour admin out, if he/she has a good idea don't ignore it. Listen and discuss about it.
7 Remember, letting a new admin in admin cp is like having someone to live with you at your house.

So if you do go on forums saying "Need Admin" you will proberly end up with someone deleting your forum or members.

Camerons
16-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Nice guide ;) I usally do most of the things.

JoeComins
16-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Its just common sense and normality. Nothing out of the ordinary. - Rep. Sorry, but you cant seriously call that a guide

xRoyal15
16-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Well what would you call it, it is a guide, a guide to selecting administrators :D

Rob
16-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't think it deserves -rep?:s

xRoyal15
17-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes bit harsh :(

JoeComins
17-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Thats me. Harsh Harsh Harsh

Luckyrare
17-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I think its good, I always let admins work them selfs up from moderators...

I think its helpful, and no way should be given - rep.

the wombats
17-10-2005, 04:58 PM
I always pick trustworthy people like Gamz and splintercell!

Key-Hosting
17-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Its just common sense and normality. Nothing out of the ordinary. - Rep. Sorry, but you cant seriously call that a guide
games.::.guru I Will Bad Rep You All The Time If You Keep Puttin People Down. My Self. How Sad Do You Get.. Get A Life.

Raremandan1
17-10-2005, 05:35 PM
games.::.guru I Will Bad Rep You All The Time If You Keep Puttin People Down. My Self. How Sad Do You Get.. Get A Life.

Dude why do you come in threads and talk about putting people down, Your putting Games.::.Guru down by saying "How sad do you get.. Get a life"

Moose
17-10-2005, 05:37 PM
When you are selecting your administrators you may want to consider the following things:

1 Always pick someone you know quite well and trust of a friend.
2 Never choose someone who just came from nowhere and said "I wanna be admin".
3 While adding an admin make sure they do their job and add skins or mods ect.. that you are not happy with. You know what should be in or out to gain members.
4 If you are scared of your admin to delete the forum or rename it then make him admin but not with all the features you have.
5 If your admin acts badly (spams, edits your account for no reason, or ban members when they never even posted) then don't put up with it, take his adminship away ti'll he/she has learnt their lesson and changes.
6 Hear your admin out, if he/she has a good idea don't ignore it. Listen and discuss about it.
7 Remember, letting a new admin in admin cp is like having someone to live with you at your house.

So if you do go on forums saying "Need Admin" you will proberly end up with someone deleting your forum or members.

Should PM that to the forum Manager and Anita (I think she still does that)

JoeComins
17-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Ironic that the person who double posts all the time, and is so idiotic that he tries to open his own template site and cant make templates is calling other people sad ''/

He says its a guide, but its not. Its common sense, and did I say you couldn't bad re me all the time. I'm currently reporting you for your constant disregard for the rules

---MAD---
17-10-2005, 06:23 PM
i think this thread is going off topic but its not my job.
Anyway, not too bad of a guide..a few mistakes though, recheck it ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!