PDA

View Full Version : New HC Rares

A-K
25-06-2004, 08:07 PM
I know that a lot of people have heard this before, but I thought I would post it anyway for others :P

I think that we urgently need to get some new HC furni for after month 13.
I think repeating the furni isn't a very good idea :(

If we had new, improved, cooler furni it would be great, and may even attract some people to become HC.

Post your thoughts on this subject :)

DJ-3000
25-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Yeah i think that too :p heh

GELHEAD2004
25-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Maybe instead of realseing the dj decks as a rare make it month 14 of habbo-club - lots of people would join to get 1!

Anitar
25-06-2004, 08:28 PM
I agree... It needs new rares... Although I dunno what kind of thing they would have for the new hc rares!! Hmm... :confused:

Jin
26-06-2004, 03:20 PM
well i reckon we could start using the old rares like aloe vera and thrones after a certain months it would save having to design new ones instead of dj decks i was thinking of my version of a radio which when clicked on opens up another page to go to habbo hut fm

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 03:26 PM
well maybe they could include like holoboys and hologirls or maybe even a throne! or samovar!!!

A-K
26-06-2004, 03:54 PM
I seriosly doubt that Thrones/samovars/holopods will ever be released again in anyway. As you probably all know, these 3 types of furni were released in a one of Manager special by the old Hotel Manager Ione.

Therefor I personally think they will never be released in anyway again.
Excluding competitions.

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:12 PM
i think we should ahve like a toilet rare like a cwl toilet that would really be a
good idea

A-K
26-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Ok first of all - A rare toilet??? Yeah - People would just love that :confused:

And secondly - what is Cwl???

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:51 PM
lol ok cwl means cool and the toilet idea make it look all wooden and have the habbo symbol on i think it would look fancy

A-K
26-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Oh lol cwl is cool, rofl whoopsie. :D
I'm not so sure about the toilet rare - lol

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 07:24 PM
lol kk ;)

Spectaculer
27-06-2004, 11:26 AM
if they were to release furni like thrones and sam's n holopods, then they wudnt be considerd proper rares :eusa_wall . the value of these rares wud fall n there it goes. the trading system stuffed up. wat wud they measure super rares in if ppl r staying in hc to get a throne?.....they wud just go down and ppl wud not kno how much wat is. so u see, if they were to put these in HC then the whole trading system will be stuffed. but they cud also put something in like a trophy saying "Congratulations for staying in Habbo Club this long etc." or even better introduce new clothes the nxt month. there are many things that habbo cud put in HC but if they were to put other rares that hav alredy been released, that wud wrek the whole trading system.

AngelDude2
27-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Maybe when you get month 13 You Can choose a different colour hc sofa like the alts people make (red,blue,orenge)

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 01:59 PM
How about some of the alterations on the habbox homepage, sure they're up to habbo quality.

Adzeh
01-08-2004, 12:01 AM
i think new and improved hc furni would be a good idea but there is alot already and after all those months it does become alot of money to be spending on habbo. i think habbo should replace some of the existing furni like the hc plsto set and create new rares

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:09 AM
Ya ive seen a post about the famous "ToiletMaster" lol well...my idea for a new hc furni is...a gold glowing poster/light sayting the words H A B B O accross it and you can turn on and off...my other idea would be a miniture statue/trophy of habbo hotel many have said this before a trophy of the words H A B B O rottating on top of each other as a statue and then a ingraving like a normal ttrophy...wut do u guys think?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!