PDA

View Full Version : Online or Offline?

Spectaculer
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM
When ur on habbox and u have a look at wat someone has just posted. The green light flashes (the one that shows if ur online or not) is it ment to be that way or is it still connecting saying that ur online????

Rye1088
09-07-2004, 10:29 PM
When ur on habbox and u have a look at wat someone is posted. The green light flashes (the one that shows if ur online or not) is it ment to be that one or is it still connecting saying that ur online????
If I understand what you are asking - The green light is supposed to flash if the person is online and as soon as they go off it will go dull.

Spectaculer
11-07-2004, 05:51 AM
If I understand what you are asking - The green light is supposed to flash if the person is online and as soon as they go off it will go dull.

Yea but if they are online isn't it supposed to stay green??? Not flash on and off even wen the page has loaded

jrh2002
11-07-2004, 06:33 AM
it flashes to say u are online, the reason it does this is to bring attention to u that the person is online when reading the posts, when i didnt flash even when the light was on you didnt realy notice it.

Spectaculer
12-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh... Now i get it :D Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!