PDA

View Full Version : Yesh. My Time

PuraChris
16-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Well I have just started this forum and i think its only fair that you guys know some things about me, if we are going to be chatting together on this forum.

I am Bisexual. I am not proud of it, but it's who i am.

I am not currently in a relationship. It's taken me a great deal of courage to come to this forum and make this thread. Please don't be rude, to me or anybody else in this forum, because i imagine you will be banned etc.

Ty.

Chris xx

infatuation
16-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum and it's great to come out! :)

Have fun.

Embean
16-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Well I have just started this forum and i think its only fair that you guys know some things about me, if we are going to be chatting together on this forum.

I am not currently in a relationship. It's taken me a great deal of courage to come to this forum and make this thread. Please don't be rude, to me or anybody else in this forum, because i imagine you will be banned etc.

Ty.

Chris xx

Im not very happy that your not proud of being a bisexual, as harsh as it sounds - thats harsh to other bisexuals, lets get it straight - we here at habboxforum have nothing wrong bisexuals, gays, lesbians, etc. so theres nothing to be unproud of it about. Its perfectly normal, and people still like your normally like any other person... Emmy <3 P.S welcome to habboxforum. :rolleyes: :$

HellyBelly
16-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Its nothing to be ashamed of.

Welcome<3

Clarissa
16-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Why arn't you proud of your sexuality? Anyway.. Any sexuality is welcome here <3 Welcome to the forum <33

ashLOVESMatt!
16-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Er, why has it taken a great deal of courage to come out?

1) It's an online forum

2) You're posting in the Gay/Lesbian forum which means you will be amongst other gay members...

Anyway good stuff!

Syllan
16-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey, welcome to the Forum. I'm Gay, but okay with it lol. I guess it's something you gotta learn to live with =p.
Dave x

PuraChris
17-10-2005, 06:37 PM
because i've kept it bottled up for years.. its hard for me to talk about it. Lol.

I have a few of other friends on habbox that knew before i came out in this forum.

17-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Un-Ban 87643 :D

[Concentric - Super Moderator] - Do not post pointlessly.

joe:-,
17-10-2005, 07:59 PM
BI PEOPLE ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BI
tell your close friends
but only your very close friends
Trust me it makes you feel so much better
+rep bcoz bi people rock and so do gay people xx

cocaine
18-10-2005, 05:47 PM
There is an admittance thread somewhere, you should have posted there ;) And don't worry, we don't think any different of you know. I could be a transexual -Wink Wink-, and nobody would think of me differently -I hope so-!

I am not a transexual, just before you quote me and say I am one :rolleyes:

Hello
30-10-2005, 01:42 AM

Ty.

Chris xx

Hello Chris.

I have no idea who you are, but if you could tell me then I'm sure we can talk out what you've been sending me over PM on this forum.

James

Joe.
31-10-2005, 09:16 PM
hmmm.... y be ashamed of who you are?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!