PDA

View Full Version : New Clouthes and Rings Stuff

fitman2006
16-10-2005, 06:05 PM
hey if u think dere should be more write it down ere and choose watya like more on da poll

Deiondre
16-10-2005, 06:36 PM
I would like you to check your spelling before you post. It makes no sense

Edit by Baving (Forum Moderator) - Please keep posts on topic.

Baving
16-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Some good ideas but...
more clothes like tights etc - They would only be hc clothes as i would imagine as habbo would want to make money.

accessories lik ring s earings necklaces etc - There would be no point as they would be small on the habbo characters and make them look de-pixeled. Unless you made a new gift system with an inventory which people could see

betetr gragghics and no lag i meen no lag !!! - This would not work as there will always be lag on habbo due to the amount of people that use it. Sulake are always trying to make the graphics better but the hotel must cater for all connection speeds.

-Soph-
17-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I would like to see some accessories being released
and it took about 5 minutes for me to read that poll :p

Georgia
17-10-2005, 05:01 PM
I think accessories would be best.

GoldenBiscuit
24-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Some good ideas but...
more clothes like tights etc - They would only be hc clothes as i would imagine as habbo would want to make money.

accessories lik ring s earings necklaces etc - There would be no point as they would be small on the habbo characters and make them look de-pixeled. Unless you made a new gift system with an inventory which people could see

betetr gragghics and no lag i meen no lag !!! - This would not work as there will always be lag on habbo due to the amount of people that use it. Sulake are always trying to make the graphics better but the hotel must cater for all connection speeds.
Religious clothes would just create a divide in cultures.
-Dan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!