PDA

View Full Version : Weird ...

Mr.Sam
16-10-2005, 07:55 PM
This has happened on two occasions.

1st -

i was in falador west bank logged out to get a drink logged back in and was in the east bank.

2nd -

i was in drayner bank and logged out for 10 minutes and logged back in and was at the red star at the top of the wizards tower.

I changed my pass but its just weird.

Frewbs
16-10-2005, 07:56 PM
;O That is wierd O_O

Joahh
16-10-2005, 07:57 PM
for the second one as you was logging out you might of got a mysterious old man and if you ignore him he teles you to the wizards tower

Mr.Sam
16-10-2005, 07:57 PM
;O That is wierd O_O

just why i titled it weird :)

for the second one as you was logging out you might of got a mysterious old man and if you ignore him he teles you to the wizards tower

Never knew that - i don't usually ignore random events.

Neil2
16-10-2005, 08:00 PM
If he got it before he pressed log out he would of spoken, if he did it during the old man would of stopped him and after the old man would of been blocked and not appear

From First To Last
16-10-2005, 08:07 PM
keyloggers, i got hacked once by one, i changed my password, it must of been a good 5 times,but kept gettin hacked , so i ran a virus check got rid of virus changed pass again and voila, no more being hacked :)

Mr.Sam
16-10-2005, 08:10 PM
keyloggers, i got hacked once by one, i changed my password, it must of been a good 5 times,but kept gettin hacked , so i ran a virus check got rid of virus changed pass again and voila, no more being hacked :)

it won't be a keylogger other wise norton would of picked it up.

actually thinking about it i left the laptop so it logs out by it self i or my brother could of moved my charcter.

Thread closed thanks guys.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!