PDA

View Full Version : Omg, Shes dead

Kirsty
16-10-2005, 09:38 PM
omg Laura, -Blonde:Babes- Killed herself on friday (apparantley from her sister but it could be laura lying...)
But if she is,

ITS MY FAULT!

on friday she said she was gonna kill herself but i didnt belive her because she said it to me like 6 times and i said she wouldent then she said shes going to do it now and i said you wouldent dare and she said oooh ur tempting me now and she went offline and her sisster just came on msn and said laura passed away on friday

IT WAS MY FLIPPIN FAULT, I TEMPTED HER!

Kimmeh.
16-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Well if my sister had just died I wouldn't come on MSN to tell everybody I'd be with my family, so I wouldn't believe it.

Rebecca
16-10-2005, 09:42 PM
she might not be.. it could be a trick.. maybe just to get back at you.

Blader_Boy
16-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Personally I have no sympathy for anyone who kills themself.. but to be honest I don't believe it for a minute and maybe it was a little inappropriate to post this?

Moth
16-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Not to sound rude, but I'm a littke skeptical.

Chances are she didn't kill herself. And what's to say her 'sister' wasn't really her just trying to get the point across that she supposedly "killed herself"?

If she has threatened 6 times before, she most likely didn't do it this time.

Keep in mind that people who always have to tell everyone that they're "going to kill theirself" are usually saying it for attention/sympathy. If she really wanted to kill herself she wouldn't care who knew, she'd just do it.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

kasi
16-10-2005, 10:37 PM
i highly doubt shes dead

Insanity
16-10-2005, 10:41 PM
There's a post somewhere on the forum where someone said they saw her do it on webcam:s :s :s

Moth
16-10-2005, 10:55 PM
There's a post somewhere on the forum where someone said they saw her do it on webcam:s :s :s

But how does that fit in with:

i said you wouldent dare and she said oooh ur tempting me now and she went offline

She couldn't be offline and be on webcam at the same time.. :s

Insanity
16-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Dun't ask me lmao, i just saw a thread with that name saying she saw her die on webcam :S

Blader_Boy
16-10-2005, 11:07 PM
thats really sick.. I mean who the hell would watch that.

Insanity
16-10-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm trying to find the thread but i forget where it was ;l
i THINK it was on a thread about someone elses suicide who used habbox/habbo :s

SkaKid77
16-10-2005, 11:39 PM
But how does that fit in with:

She couldn't be offline and be on webcam at the same time.. :s

She could have blocked you, then someone else saw it...but i think the other person is right by saying that they wouldnt come online to tell everyone, they would at least wait a bit.

Unless of course her Sister doesnt care ...

Adam$
18-10-2005, 08:49 PM
My theory:

She blocks you, has a laugh. She comes back on pretending its her sister and scares you.

Victimized
18-10-2005, 08:51 PM
It might not have even been her sister?

Biseinen
19-10-2005, 10:55 AM
O__________O;

Addie
19-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Her sister would be too upset too come on, Shes lying btw.

NekkLe
19-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Sorry for this slight moment of humour Lol! the title of this thread makes me laugh.

On Topic: Sorry to hear, but you can't trust what people say over the net :rolleyes:

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 08:12 PM
How insensitve. Even if the person in question isnt dead some comfort and support for the person who is going through some SERIOUS guilt right now might be considerate?

I hope things are okay and if you need to talk pm me

Flauvo
19-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Not to sound rude, but I'm a littke skeptical.
Like the Freshers Wine Advert!
But anyway, people who kill themselves are internally insane, end of.
2 of my mates tried to kill themselves and i let them go forth and do it. In the end they never, people who say they will...never do

Rachi
19-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Dun't ask me lmao, i just saw a thread with that name saying she saw her die on webcam :S
oh the joy "/

sophie
19-10-2005, 09:07 PM
i doubt she is dead dw bout it! i reckon shes having a joke! i mean it rele rele isnt funny and a bit sick pretending she just killed herself! hope u r ok :) and dw bout it! shes fine :)

Menshevik
20-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Personally I have no sympathy for anyone who kills themself.. but to be honest I don't believe it for a minute and maybe it was a little inappropriate to post this?

I agree.
Suicide is stupid. Anyone who kills themself should have no sympathy, your life is how you make it.

RLY-CRAIG?
20-10-2005, 06:48 AM

Sounds like you're to much of a mummies boy and proctected to be in that position

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!