PDA

View Full Version : How To Make A Basic Website.

Key-Hosting
16-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Habbox ForumHello Im James. Im Going To Tell You How To Make A Basic Website.
A Website Has To Have A Few Things. In This Sample Its Going To Be A Fansite.
There Is 3 A Fansite Needs! The 3 Golden Rules!
---------------------------------
1, Great Content/Images
2, News System
3, Information Updated To Keep Visiters Coming
Lets Have The First Page. Not Layout But The Page Inside The iFrame/Main Content Frame.
You Need To Say What The Site Is And What Its About.
About Website
Website was founded by Name, and is owned by Owner And Another Owner. Website has been made for lots of reason: Add What The Sites About. We provide everything you could possibly need from a Habbo fansite, so look around, enjoy the site and check back soon!
Thats Just About. That Will Tell The Visit Whats Good About The Site And Why It Was Made And Who Owns It.
Information About The Site Latest News. Example Of This Is
Information
Website Is Hosting Habboween Ball On Soon!! [ Click here ]
For Example If It Was A Radio Site It Could Have
Website Music Policy
We DO NOT play any songs that contain unacceptable language.
Please feel free to report any concerns/violations on the request form with as much information as possible (Example: Date/time of violation, the Radio DJ's name, the song title).
Our Request Line
Your IP address is logged when using request form for security reasons in order to prevent abuse of the request system. Action will be taken against you if you abuse the system. Usually your IP Address will be banned from listening for few days, depends on the message.
Listening To Website
Listening to Website can be hard using the default windows media player, so i have added some players you might use. Just click the link to use it.
Windows Media Player
Real Player
Winamp Media Player

[ Download Those From Key-Hosting.co.uk Download Section ]
Thats Just The Main Page. Well Heres My Website Start. Habstar.com
Information
Nothing Intesting At The Moment

About Habstar
Habstar was founded by James, and is now owned by James And Another Jay. Habstar has been made for lots of reason: Habbo Information, Habbo News, Habbo Rare Values and Up-To-Date music, including interesting articles, informative guides and challenging competitions. We provide everything you could possibly need from a Habbo fansite, so look around, enjoy the site and check back soon!

Habstar Music Policy
We DO NOT play any songs that contain unacceptable language.
Please feel free to report any concerns/violations on the request form with as much information as possible (Example: Date/time of violation, the Radio DJ's name, the song title).

Our Radio DJ's
All our DJ's have had experance before in the past and have had a interview, If any abuse is given to anyone of the site they will be exclued from Habstar.com.

Our Staff
All our Staff have had good experance in the area they are working in, these staff have had a interview, and the same follows if they give abuse.

Our Request Line
Your IP address is logged when using request form for security reasons in order to prevent abuse of the request system. Action will be taken against you if you abuse the system. Usually your IP Address will be banned from listening for few days, depends on the message.

Habstar Jobs
We are going to provide jobs for experance and kind habbos, the jobs are; DJ Jobs, News Reporters, Room Review Reporters, Rare Value (when opened), Forum Moderators, Alteration Designers... and much more.

Listening To Habstar
Listening to habstar can be hard using the default windows media player, so i have added some players you might use. Just click the link to use it.
Windows Media Player
Real Player
Winamp Media Player
Please Feel Free To Copy It.
The Website Also Needs Pages With That Sort Of Content For All Pages. Include A Few Habbo Images To Make It Attractive.
News System
1, News System - Cutenews - Free Download
2, Great News Layout
3, Great News Reporters - Realible.
For People To Keep Coming To Your Site.. You Need A Reason.. A Good Enough Reason.. Competitions Weekly, A Radio, Games, Rare Values, Something What Will Want Them To Come Back, I Would Come Back To A Site For Great News, A Great DJ On The Radio, Great Habbo Games Like Habbox, Rare Values [ Doubt Habbox Will Change From Being The Best ], You Can Also Have A Forum With Great Posts And Jobs.
The Reasons Go On And On.
Any Help With Anything Contact [email protected]
And Habstar.com Is Not In Use And Is For Sale. Anyone Wish To Buy It Contact Me Above. - All The Content Is Included.
Thanks.
James

Thanks For Reading..

Mentor
16-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Where in that does it tell some one how to "make" a website, it seems to be incorhirant ramblings as far as i cant tell "/

Raremandan1
16-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Didn't really need to know that, and for a succsessful site you don't actually need a news system although many do use one.

Key-Hosting
16-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Ok this post is kinda unnesasary if you ask me "/
Thanks.. That Took Me Ages.

Raremandan1
16-10-2005, 10:25 PM
I amended my post as all it said was "Will be back later" or something.

Read above now.

Key-Hosting
16-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Didn't really need to know that, and for a succsessful site you don't actually need a news system although many do use one.
I Agree Why They Temp Banned You.. Always Puttin People Down Proberly!

Mentor
16-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Where in that does it tell some one how to "make" a website, it seems to be incorhirant ramblings as far as i cant tell "/
Just to re ask. since i dont get any of that.

Raremandan1
16-10-2005, 10:40 PM
I Agree Why They Temp Banned You.. Always Puttin People Down Proberly!

No i was temp banned because my account was accessed due to my fault of leaving my computer on when friends are round who come on this forum as well.

And also i don't put people down, like i give constructive criticism but the title is "How to make a basic website" while making a basic website is using HTML, CSS, Graphics and maybe some PHP while all you've said is what you need for a sucsessful site and i don't agree with all of it. I agree with Mentor this thread is you with your "Incoherent Rambling"

Key-Hosting
17-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok Agree with other people. dont have a big enough brain for your self.

pechie100
17-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Thanks , that help lots ...

Key-Hosting
17-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks , that help lots ...
np

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!