PDA

View Full Version : i am UTTERLY DESPERATE

CursedHeart
16-10-2005, 10:29 PM
i need to know what these phrases mean and how much pain someone would be in roughly on a scale of one to a hundred if a child of 9 had them. I then need to know how much pain a child of 9 would be in if it had all these problems at the same time over 6 months untreated

Acute gastric perforation
Chronic gastro-interstinal obstruction
Congenital malrotation of the gut
- Degenerative neurometabolic disorder, mucopolysaccharide storage disorder phenotype

PM me if you need any other information and ill try my best

kasi
16-10-2005, 10:36 PM
google it?

CursedHeart
16-10-2005, 10:38 PM
i am and asking around. ive found out so far that one of them is lethal and not much else

Insanity
16-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Theres gastric cancer O.O dunno if that helps probly not but ;l

$@m
17-10-2005, 08:02 AM
Google would be my baby.

YellowParasol
17-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Google = Best Option to find real meanings ;)

aaronaz
17-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Google = Best Option to find real meanings ;)

I think ask.com would be better cause he knows every thing and i mean every thing. plus his on tv :p (i have a sad life)

Code
17-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Why would you wanna know all this you sicko?

Biseinen
17-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Maybe it's for a college/school project you moron.

CursedHeart
17-10-2005, 10:07 PM
to find out how much pain my sister was in before she died you ****ing jerk

Code
18-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I find that hard to believe, Cursed. If your sister had all these diseases or whatever, surely your parents or the hospital or someone woulda told you what was going on.

Don't make jokes about people dying. For god's sake, it's not funny.

CursedHeart
18-10-2005, 11:07 PM
your the sick one you idiot. she died when i was 9 and broke my world apart so get your ****ing facts straight

Rebecca
18-10-2005, 11:12 PM
I find that hard to believe, Cursed. If your sister had all these diseases or whatever, surely your parents or the hospital or someone woulda told you what was going on.

Don't make jokes about people dying. For god's sake, it's not funny.

WILL STFU CAL WOULDNT LIE ABOUT THAT AND YOU HARDLY KNOW HER.. NO ONE IS SICK ENOUGHT TO MAKE UP SOMTHING LIKE THAT.. NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO STATE YOUR EFFING OPINION , THINK BEFORE YOU BLOODY TYPE.

CursedHeart
18-10-2005, 11:15 PM
forget it Bexa im glad he thinks im lying it means he doesnt see the pain in the way i write, i see it in people and i know what i means, it means theyre heart was broken as their entire world was ripped from them. im glad hes never felt that pain i wish to god i hadnt.

Then again i wish my other sister hadnt hit me.. i wish my dad hadnt randomly stopped speaking to me.. i wished my first boyfriend hadnt been a pedophile.. i wish a lot of things but hey what can yuo do

</3

Rebecca
18-10-2005, 11:17 PM
pfft your right. i'll bet he'll say now your such a liar :@ omgss bah!

Homesrfan
19-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Go to a doctor and ask.
They know much more about this stuff then some kids. ;) No offense or anything...

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 01:49 AM
well actually i posted this a few days ago and i know now but thanks. and not everyone who uses habbox is a kid

Pulchritudinous
19-10-2005, 04:20 AM
Jees, I know you are now aware, but I would of said 100, some of those have such terrible symptons, she much of been in alot of pain.

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 09:44 AM
I know. I cried a lot when i finally found a medical person to talk to. And it started raining really hard so she knows i know </3 Im hoping i can cry it all out and try and heal. Ive been so low for so long...

Pulchritudinous
19-10-2005, 09:58 AM
I know. I cried a lot when i finally found a medical person to talk to. And it started raining really hard so she knows i know </3 Im hoping i can cry it all out and try and heal. Ive been so low for so long...

I've read some stuff you've posted and it's understandable that you're feeling miserable, honestly!
I don't know anyone who's been through as much as you.
By the way, I know people are trying to help you, let them, my friend was depressed for a long time, and medical help didn't change her, she did.

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 10:28 AM
i know that. im trying <3 thanks

Code
19-10-2005, 05:35 PM
forget it Bexa im glad he thinks im lying it means he doesnt see the pain in the way i write, i see it in people and i know what i means, it means theyre heart was broken as their entire world was ripped from them. im glad hes never felt that pain i wish to god i hadnt.

Then again i wish my other sister hadnt hit me.. i wish my dad hadnt randomly stopped speaking to me.. i wished my first boyfriend hadnt been a pedophile.. i wish a lot of things but hey what can yuo do

How can one person have one person have so much **** happening to them in <insert your age here> years? That's what I find hard to beleive :/

Don't be rude, plus I believe your account password has been found out and this is not the real Code "/ - GommeInc

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 06:14 PM
MESSAGE REMOVED

Niothing in this post was really relevant and was plainly offensive to someone - GommeInc

Amberstone
19-10-2005, 06:24 PM
How dare you code, come and say this to one of my freinds who a sufferd so much in her life, she doesn't need anyone saying anything about herself!
just imagen it something bad happens to you, you seek some guidance by going on a forum asking for help and what to do, then you have this random person saying that you're a liar!
I've sufferd from losses in my life and just reading what you put makes me furious! Think before you act you may not think you're doing any damage but you've put peoples life in the balance next time don't post on something that you don't want to get involved with!

!.x6x.Fliss.x9x.!
19-10-2005, 06:24 PM
AMAGAA >;O CODE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! CAL IS SIMPLY ASKING BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND WHEN IT HAPPENED AND WASN'T TOLD BECAUSE HER MUM WAS DISTRAUGHT. IF YOU DARE SAY SHE'S LYING ABOUT ANY OF THIS THEN I WISH YOU GET PUT THROUGH THE SAME PAIN AS CAL IS STILL GOING THROUGH. HER LIFE IS A WHOLE LOT WORSE THAN YOURS CODE I BET MY LIFE ON IT. LUCKILY SHE HAS FRIENDS WHO LOVE HER TO BITS BUT YOU CODES! GOD LOOK AROUND AND SEE THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU AND I WONDER WHY!! IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS! YOU SAD LITTLE SKANK OF A PERSON.

Thank you, I am finished.

HELPER-Ghost
19-10-2005, 06:26 PM
CODE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. OH I FIND THAT HARD TO BELIVE WELL YOU BETTER START BELIEVING IT. YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU SELFISH LITTLE ARAGANT PERSON IF YOU DIDNT BELIEVE IT WHY LOOK AT THE THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHES NOT MAKING THAT UP I KNOW HER I BLIEVE ME I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS TO HER!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT YOU TO SUFER LIKE HER I WANT YOU TO SUFFER BADLEY!

HellyBelly
19-10-2005, 06:27 PM
I really did think better of you Code, why the hell would someone lie about somthing as serious as this? Why are you being like this? You are bang out of order. Cal deserves an apology.

Amberstone
19-10-2005, 06:29 PM
We all need to calm down abit, Code said some wrong things, you need to say what you think about this subject!
I amazed at how stupid some people can be saying someone is lying about things that are so horrible it makes me cringe!

Seacat
19-10-2005, 06:29 PM
THREAD CLOSED.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!