PDA

View Full Version : 2 new updates.

Ezzie.
17-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Took from runescape.com

Arianwyn waits patiently for your return with information on the increased Mourner activity in West Ardougne, and as the pieces finally fall into place, the magnitude of the situation becomes all too clear. An ancient lock has fallen apart, and it is up to you to make sure that the secrets it protects remain just that, a secret.
Huge rewards wait for those of you who feel up to the challenge, but progress will be tough. The temple has stood for generations and will not be easily conquered. Players are advised that this is without doubt the most difficult of all the puzzles in the game, and we expect that only that only a few will be able to complete it in the first few days of release. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
Remember, in this quest, victory is for those who are up to the challenge, not for those who seek others to solve the mystery for them without trying first! Use all your wits and guile in Mourning's Ends Pt II (http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/quests/mourningsendspt2.ws).

A clerical error by the Temple Knights has meant that all applications to their order by those not White Knights already have been denied, by ancient law.
Luckily, the ever-resourceful Temple Knights have found a loophole to this law that will allow membership applications to continue in return for the performance of a single deed in the name of the White Knights.
As luck would have it, a dangerous criminal exiled many years past has returned once more to spread terror among the civilised lands of RuneScape - should you be able to catch him in the name of the White Knights, membership of their organisation as well as the Temple Knights is assured.
Prove your worth to the White Knights by capturing this criminal, and you will gain limited access to their armouries. Continued demonstration of your commitment to their ranks, by waging war on the Black Knights that have plagued them eternally, will increase your access to their armour and weapons.
Do you have what it takes to become a White Knight Master?
As a result of the further distinction between the Temple Knights and the White Knights, the Temple Knight armourers have made a small redesign to their equipment to show their elite standing. How Wanted! (http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/quests/wanted.ws) do you feel?

:Jamie
17-10-2005, 01:07 PM
So is the first bit a new quest and the second is?? lol

Ezzie.
17-10-2005, 01:11 PM
two new two different quest :)

17-10-2005, 01:15 PM
cool, do you know what the reward is yet?

Dan
17-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Dont forget death crafting and a new slayer creature [90 slayer needed] :p and i heard the new reward is like steel [g] armour or somethin

17-10-2005, 02:06 PM
wat so we can craft death runes now??

Dan
17-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Check the runecrafting and slayer guides in game by clicking on the stat and it shows u they been added

17-10-2005, 02:49 PM
hmm i would but im in college so I cant :P I just wait till im home.

Dan
17-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Ahh okies =) im not sure if we can death craft yet i went into the abyss to try and it still says a strange force blocks it

Annihillating
18-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Dont forget death crafting and a new slayer creature [90 slayer needed] :p and i heard the new reward is like steel [g] armour or somethin

m'kay do u no ne sites with the new slayer monster on?

Dan
18-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Nope i dont sorreh :(

Mr.Kylee
18-10-2005, 08:25 PM
The new slayer monster drop death tally..thats for sure :p

Dan
18-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Yea and they sell for a hell of alot :( like 600k i think thats alot just to make deaths lol

Mr.Kylee
18-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Just wait till crafting deaths is out and wait like a week, prices will drop.. ;)

Scottehh
18-10-2005, 08:40 PM
it is out? =l

Mr.Kylee
18-10-2005, 08:50 PM
What? crafting deaths is out? :s but Dan said the way to altar is blocked in abbys. I just thought you can get death tally and they added section on rs rc page.

Dan
18-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I thought that, but it seems they out you can access the altar after u done mournings end part 2

Annihillating
19-10-2005, 02:42 PM
The new slayer monster drop death tally..thats for sure :p
dont u get t after tingy quest?

Scottehh
19-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeh you do =p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!