PDA

View Full Version : LMA 2006 Coming Out Soon! (Also a 2005 guide.)

Camerons
17-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Im really looking forward to LMA 2006 coming out. I'm good at the game and it's coming out 17th of november i think. LMA 2005 is a good game aswell. If anyone wants tips on who to buy or who to start out of these 3 cbs for a example please just pm me and i would happy to help you out.
If you play LMA 2005, This is the *Dream Team* For a 4-4-2 formation.
Gk: Buffon
Lb: Chivu
Cb: Ferdiand
Cb: Nesta
Rb: Metzelder
Lm: Duff
Cm: Gerrrad
Cm: Viera
Rm: C.Ronaldo
Str: Shevshenko
Str: Van Nisterooy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If your current budget is not as big here are some BIG bargains that will come to your club even if ure aiming for a top 11 finish.
- Kompany (Anderlect) CB. Offer 8.3M
- Van Der Borre (Anderlect) RB. Offer 5.5M
- Polodoski (Cannot remember) STR Offer around 3/4 they will accept. Play him every game you can. he will become top scorer in the premership.
- Frey (Cant Remmember) Great keeper. Around 8M However will only come to a top6 club.
-Alidierare (Arsenal) STR Get him on loan and play him around half the games in the season. He is a class player.
- Fabregas (Arsenal) CM Get him on loan like alidierare he is a good CM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
When LMA 2006 comes out and you want any top tips, Please just PM me.

Anthony.
06-11-2005, 06:55 PM
I dont like LMA, it's not a game which makes me want to play it for agesssss, btw watching matches takes like an hour :rolleyes:,

Stitch
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM
this thread was posted ages ago but i like LMA Manager :) i av 2002, 2004 & 2005 im gunna get 2006 aswell. Im addicted to it :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!