PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Quitting Alts...

Revis
17-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Well, i've decided to give up making alts, man it's so pointless, and I really can't think of anything else to do. I mean theres only so much you can do in the Habbo style, and after a while it gets so boring.
Thats not the only reason, seeing as some of the raters attitude on this forum is ****ing annoying, and most not very helpfull. The graphics section of the forum used to be the best part in my opinion, now it's infested with flamers and ****.
And i've got much more important things to waste my time on, like my girlfriend, my coursework and finding a way to cheer myself up without self harming or smoking, maybe also football, but the way Coventry City are playing at the moment I think I'll forget about that...
Anyway the alt, pretty ******, could of added the windows or sorted the nose, but i'm not gonna fix it.
I would also like everyone to either read the Graphics rules or my sig before posting ratings/CC in ANY GRAPHICS THREAD.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6306/planefin0nc.png
Hey it was stressfull and annoying. But not any more.

ItsDave
17-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I like it 9/10 The nose needs work for that extra one but you said you wern't gonna fix it. And you said your quitting alts, which is a shame :( But I totally understand what you mean.

Jasmin
17-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Properganda, I think the alt is really good, we have been through so much, [haha when i was a selfish brat >.<] i will miss you and your amazing alts, and i wish you all the best of luck in whatever you, Im thinking of quitting soon, as of some selfish tùrds on the forum ... [not mentioning names]
however, i will miss you, ave we have have had ups and downs, haha , well c ya later, and any other time you might pop along on the forum, Goodby and goodluck, its nice to know your thinking of important things in life,rather than the hobbies, its gonna be hard to say goodby x so yea, ill do it quickly, are you leaving the forum ? ifnot ignore the blabber and jibberish i have just typed >.< :p lol x well ill mis your cool alts <3
Jasmin x

Bef
17-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Properganda have u recently had a name change. I don't no you that well (I dont think) Lol, Your alts seem really good though. Its a pity your stopping. You seem to have a talent for them.

Revis
17-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Won't leave the forum, but spending ages on alts only a handfull of people will see is getting kinder pointless. Might do one every now and again but not often. Cheers for comment though, I feel loved =D

Yayse
17-10-2005, 05:04 PM
and so you should ^^ i was definitely a fan of your work, good luck in the future <3

Cubeh
17-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah, you were one of my idols (when it came to alting and all), your alts were always awesome, whether it was your fireman or your rocket alt, i must say im really gonna miss seeing your alts :( , but im glad your not quitting altogether. Wish you luck in the future and stuff :)
Cubix

Kyle.tk
17-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, i've decided to give up making alts, man it's so pointless, and I really can't think of anything else to do. I mean theres only so much you can do in the Habbo style, and after a while it gets so boring.
Thats not the only reason, seeing as some of the raters attitude on this forum is ****ing annoying, and most not very helpfull. The graphics section of the forum used to be the best part in my opinion, now it's infested with flamers and ****.
And i've got much more important things to waste my time on, like my girlfriend, my coursework and finding a way to cheer myself up without self harming or smoking, maybe also football, but the way Coventry City are playing at the moment I think I'll forget about that...
Anyway the alt, pretty ******, could of added the windows or sorted the nose, but i'm not gonna fix it.
I would also like everyone to either read the Graphics rules or my sig before posting ratings/CC in ANY GRAPHICS THREAD.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6306/planefin0nc.png
Hey it was stressfull and annoying. But not any more.

Burnley 4-0 Coventry =D Simple as fewl=D

Revis
17-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Burnley 4-0 Coventry =D Simple as fewl=D
Hmm, or my favourite, this weekend, Crystal Palace 4-1 Coventry, yeah, I left before the end, may aswell play Sky Blue Sam in defence :p

iAdam
17-10-2005, 06:27 PM
sorry to see u go you have been one of the best alt artists ever in my eyes alot of people will be sad to see u go trust me on that

I like it 9/10 The nose needs work for that extra one but you said you wern't gonna fix it. And you said your quitting alts, which is a shame :( But I totally understand what you mean.

.mcgovlau.
17-10-2005, 07:31 PM
'xactly why i stopped alting, its stupid and pointless now if no one is gonna be honest about the ratings. stay on the forums though darling <3

Roboevil
17-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Ooookay, why do you care what people think about your work?

Wootzeh
17-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Don't give up dood, jsut try a different style, or try make oyur own style.
It's all good but only use black lines on the outline? Use highlight or darklights or w/e they called instead. try practice dithering aswell. xD

Revis
17-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Ooookay, why do you care what people think about your work?
I don't, this is mainly about peoples attitudes in general and my lack of interest in doing it now.

And to Wootzeh, yeah, i've been trying some stuff but not posting it, but I haven't really found anything that suits me...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!