PDA

View Full Version : helpppppppppppp......

clarissUH.
17-10-2005, 04:45 PM
you may remeber my last thread about my so called friend called beccs stealing all my frineds and boyfriends/girlffiredns etc...

she found out this boys msn addy that i kinda had a crush on... and then she was flirtin with him and his s/n was

(L) Beccs (L) I lul hunnz (L)(K)(L) Dont ever leave me (L) Vikki i got a gf sorry...

TALK ABOUT RUBBING IT IN!!!
it gets worse htis guy im datin at the moment is rele nice + sweet n stuff and she stole my fone took his number and read all mi texts form him!
and she gave his number to this other girl called estelle and it rele :censord: cos i rele like him
SHE IS RUNING MY LIFE!!!!

ilovejordan
17-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Tell her :(

clarissUH.
17-10-2005, 04:50 PM
i did i said it today she goes
god now ur all
****** off at me arent you
i was like no i just waned to say now she aint talkin to me i cant stand it i really hate it i just want to die i dont care about anythign anymore!
it is acctually worse than it sounds when you have to live it yourself

Hatake Kakashi
17-10-2005, 05:10 PM
If something bad is done with the left hand, cut it off

Quoted from the Bible

[Interpreted] Since your friend is doing bad things to you, don't be her friend. Keep your belongings with you, don't even give them to your friends. Block her from MSNso that she will leave you alone

Clarissa
17-10-2005, 05:14 PM
rofl, i know what you mean :( i don't tell her about any boys rofl, i know what shes like. Why isnt she talking to me?

clarissUH.
17-10-2005, 05:20 PM
i duno :@ shes really annoying me

Quote:
If something bad is done with the left hand, cut it off

Quoted from the Bible

[Interpreted] Since your friend is doing bad things to you, don't be her friend. Keep your belongings with you, don't even give them to your friends. Block her from MSNso that she will leave you alone

couldt i just cut of her hand instead? :P
ok but in school shell probably try tlkin to me do i just ignore her?

Clo
17-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Well put it this way.. If she was my friend and she did that, she wouldn't be my friend anymore. If you want to stay her friend though, it IS a silly decision if you are being made upset by her.

Hatake Kakashi
17-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Well put it this way.. If she was my friend and she did that, she wouldn't be my friend anymore. If you want to stay her friend though, it IS a silly decision if you are being made upset by her.

Amen :P What she said.

clarissUH.
17-10-2005, 05:24 PM
well i duno its so hardddddddddddddddd >:(
i liked her as a friend but i ano if i can forgive her this time :@

Rachi
17-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Tell her 2 stop controlin ur life

ilovejordan
17-10-2005, 05:26 PM
well i duno its so hardddddddddddddddd >:(
i liked her as a friend but i ano if i can forgive her this time :@
Do you think you can forgive her again?
If not then just tell her that she's done it too many times and its too hard to forgive.
However, If so say to her your forgiving her one last time but if she does it again then thats it..

Clo
17-10-2005, 05:27 PM
My ex-best friend used to be exactly the same as she's being described as. I'm her friend now, only because she got her act together though. I told her what I thought of her. She respects me more now, don't let her trample all over you. Just tell her how you're feeling, if you can't say it to her face, maybe tell her on MSN or on the phone? I don't have that much confidence myself but if my friend was being like that I would have something to say to her.

clarissUH.
17-10-2005, 05:27 PM
um ok ill do the second one but im not apologisin im waitin for her to talk to me

Rachi
17-10-2005, 05:33 PM
TEll her 2 leave you aloneeeeeee

Clarissa
17-10-2005, 05:37 PM
tell her to find her own friends. actually ill tell her myself

Hatake Kakashi
17-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Cassie and Clo are so wise its scary O.o
Back on topic.
If she keeps doing it and you keep forgiving her, she will think you are weak and continue to do it while getting away scot free. If you haven't got confidence to tell her to stop then sum up what you have and tell her straight up. If she trys to twist it around, keep focused and on target and justice will prevail! Hopefully :eusa_pray

Clarissa
17-10-2005, 05:41 PM
SLAP HER SLAP HER SLAP HER, SHES REALLY ANNOYING ME, IS SHE ON MSN!?!

Clo
17-10-2005, 05:42 PM
You aren't so bad yourself, lmao. ;)
Soo, have you thought what you're going to do?
And yes Clarissa I wouldn't mind having a go myself lmao, nothing like a good ol' argument every now and then. xD

Clarissa
17-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Im gonna slap her tomorrow :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!