PDA

View Full Version : One Wish - Ends 18th November

Cypher-
17-10-2005, 05:17 PM
As this is my first competition, I hope you all enjoy it extra :)

People make wishes every single day, Some for themselves and some to help better others. If we could make just one thing happen, what would it be? To end the horrific fighting in foreign lands? To wipe out terrorism? To have all the money you could possibly dream of?

What I want you to do is tell me the single thing you wish for the most, Whats the one thing you really want above everything else? The best entries will win the following:

1st Prize: 1 Lapland kindly donated by JackHb & 15 rep points for this forum, also from one of the Habbox donations room the following 5 Christmas Trees (mixed), 2 Stockings, 2 Holly Garlands, 3 Silver Stars, 2 Gingerbread Houses, 1 Mistletoe, 1 Santa Poster, 1 Three Wise Men Poster.

2nd Prize: 1 Nordic Table kindly donated by Corey777 and 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Ferccia.

Example:
Habbo Name: Cypher-
Your Wish:

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon below.

This competition will run until 18th November unless otherwise stated. After that Cypher- will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on November 18th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by Cypher- to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition ends. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Congratulations to:

Pulchritudinous entry 19 who won 1 Lapland kindly donated by JackHb & 15 rep points for this forum, also from one of the Habbox donations room the following 5 Christmas Trees (mixed), 2 Stockings, 2 Holly Garlands, 3 Silver Stars, 2 Gingerbread Houses, 1 Mistletoe, 1 Santa Poster, 1 Three Wise Men Poster.

mystry-man300 entry 25 who won Nordic Table kindly donated by Corey777 and 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Ferccia.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/steph-04-/gamer.png

Your prize awaits you!

Alex-Stacy
17-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Habbo Name; Staceh
Habbox Name; Alex-Stacy

Wish; If I could possibly wish for just one thing, I would wish for a flash back in time. With this wish, it would give me the opportunity to undo mistakes, deal with heated situations in a less angry manner and possibly keep friends that I have lost. It would mean an awful lot to me as alot of things I have done in the past have not been the nicest - partly; staff know what I am talking about. I apologise for anything mean and disruptive accusations I have made.

One last thing.. *..aspire to your wishes and dreams!*

Love Stacy xx.

ItsDave
17-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Habbo & Habbox name: :LazyDude
My wish: My wish isn't to end anything. Because it was caused by something, and will end by something (eventually). But my wish, wouldn't to be rich, it would be to see atleast 2 of my family members. Bringing them back to the present day. 1 Of them would be my Grandpa who I can't remember because I was 4 when he died, and the other one would be my dog Manston. Just so i could go over the park with him one more time.
Good luck to everyone else entry's and wishes
- Dave

Robzor
17-10-2005, 05:56 PM
name : nitrocharge
wish : to see my hamster again , he died at a young age , i would like to see him again because whenever he looked at my dog , my dog ran away ! my hamster was like rocky always fighting back , i would love to see him scurry away at the dust and nibble on his water canister and his food again :') my hamster made me laugh but he narrowly missed christmas because of his death :(
good luck to all the rest of you .

ThugLikeMe
17-10-2005, 06:21 PM
One wish is alot for only one thing and i think you should think it through wisely

So If i had one wish i would probably end poverty

The poor
The homeless
The mother
The father
The son
The daughter
One by one
Died of hunger

The aunt
The uncle
The niece
The cousin
Followed them later

Oh! Poverty
Killing all the makers of history
Will you and I live to see
Poverty being history?

Poverty kills hundred, thousands and millions:@

Zemyia
17-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Habbo Name - Zemyia
My Wish -

If i could wish for anything it would be that i could travel back in time but be invisible whilst i was at a scene. This means i could go and visit and experience era's that i wasn't alive to see. Like i could go and sing on stage live with Elvis Presley or The Jacksons or i could go back way in time to the stone age and see what it would be like. I'd also like to go to the 70's and be all hippyfied, colourful and flared. One thing i would do if i could travel back in time is see my family when it first started many years ago. I'd see how my family started and who i was related to and also i'd see my ancestors. :eusa_ange

Forest-Law
17-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Habbo name - filmfan2004

If I could wish for anything it would be to have Bernard'd Watch. For those not familiar to this amazing tv programme;

This is the cover poster for the show -
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5390/bernardswatch6la.jpg

This is the programme summary -

Originally on ITV1 (30 mins)

Premiered November 1, 1998

This is a show about a boy with a watch that can stop time. Maybe inspired by the twilight zone episode. It is unknown if the show finished beacuse of a show with the similar name, Bernard. It features the same Bernard but a different actor and different supporting characters.

I don't really like that summary so heres a better one -

The show starred David Peachey as Bernard Beasley. Bernard was a regular primary school pupil until he was given a magical watch from his grandad. The watch gave Bernard the ability to freeze time, stopping his friends and family in their tracks.

Bernard was given the watch on condition that he only use the watch for good purposes, so he would use the watch to solve day to day problems, without being tempted to use the watch to steal or cheat in school tests (good on him!)"

This is the cast -

(in credits order)
Ruth Hudson .... Mrs. Beasley
Jack McKenzie .... Postman
Liza Goddard .... Narrator
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Taylor Bourke .... Nicollette
Barry Jackson .... Grandad
David Peachey .... Bernard Beasley
Katie Pearson .... Kate
Chris Roebuck .... Fergus

This is a super cool image from the TV show. All my favourites are here....yes i made it :D
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5173/bswatch9dg.jpg

So, if I had his watch I would just stop time and do whatever I wanted to do. Yes I would do some naughty stuff, yes I would do some mean stuff, yes I would do some cool stuff, yes I would do some nice stuff and I'll do some kinky stuff :D OOOHH LLA LLA.

But most of all if I had Bernard's Watch, I would travel to London and meet Bernard himself.

.x.angel.x.
17-10-2005, 06:59 PM
habbo name: :.:.:KittyKat:.:.:
wish: If I had one wish, it would be to stop cruelty to animals because mt neighbor adopted this cat who was from thje rspca and it had been locked in a fridge for ages by these people and its really sad. :(

joeyjo21
17-10-2005, 07:00 PM
My wish would be - To bring back the cereal "Lucky Charms" to the UK, as everyone (including myself) misses them like mad!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9299/luckycharms9lw.png (http://imageshack.us)

DJDANDUDE1
17-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Habbo Name : Djnappy

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

DJDANDUDE1
17-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Wish : For habbox to become habbos top fansite

(sorry bout double post it wouldnt let me edit!)

brenteo
17-10-2005, 07:11 PM
habbo name: brenteo
my wish: i would wish for 4 more wishes then wen i got down 2 one more wish ill wish for another 4 but if i am not aloud to do that i would wish that the o-zone hole would be fixed so then it would have to take awhile to be reopened

Chopin.FF
17-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Your Wish: I wish i could have infinite wishes =) so i could wish things anytime i want, anywhere and about anything =) i wish wishes =).
:p

Nisus
17-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Habbo name - Jethex

My Wish : People would Normally wish for money Or other things to make there Family happy But with my wish. Its somthing to effect mainly the Hole World People Die Across the World by commiting suicide because or bullying and name calling. it aint Fair on them people who Get bullied its the way the Got baught out in Life. Everyone is the Same, we are all living things It dont matter the way we look the way we act we all should be Treated just the Same. So my wish would be to really stop all name calling and all the bulling what happends around the world

q25
17-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Habbo Name: Rolo3000!

Wish:

I wish not of a perfect world,
I wish of kids. I wish of peace. I wish of health.

But if I only had one wish, i'll wish not of a perfect world, but a world of truth. A world where people couldn't lie, sometimes it would be hard, but, sometimes, it will make you the happiest person in the whole world.

There's nothing like the truth, so I wish truth.
No matter if sometimes it hurts, but i wish truth.

If people couldn't lie, they wouldn't be scammers, nor killers, etc.
I can't wish a perfect world, and maybe i cant wish truth.
But i can say the truth, to try to make the world better.

camera
17-10-2005, 10:04 PM
I wish there was never such thing as miseries.

mindzero
18-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Habbo Name: YingYan
My Wish:

If I hade one wish , I would wish that all of the hurricane katrina and rita victims have their homes and lives rebuilt . Thousands was left homeless , poor , and without food. I just wish that the gulf coast will be rebuilt to what it was before this tragic event.

Rebecca
18-10-2005, 02:25 AM
Habbo name: :Becky-
Habbox name: Rebecca
Wish: My wish would be that all the cruelty to animals would be stopped, especially the bonsai kitten site. Animals have feelings to.

Pulchritudinous
18-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Habboo name: .x-aimee-x.

Wish:

My wish would be to stop war and violence, leaders of countries suffering with poverty are using borrowed money to pay for weaponary, and it's not right, war is sparing poverty stricken countries from basic needs.
Instead of guns, why not wells?
Millions die from drinking contaminated water, when they shouldn't have to, we take clean water for granted when they wish for it, parents wish for their children to be able to drink clean water
So if I got given the oppertunity of a wish, it would give me the power to make many other wishes come true aswell, by eradicating poverty and violence.
Giving people the oppertunity to enjoy life, would give me more satisfaction than anything else.

-xMaceyx-
18-10-2005, 07:37 AM
Habbox/Habbo Name -xMaceyx-

Wish-
Well i have a cunning wish :d If i was allowed one wish i would wish for my wishes to never run out so that i could wish everything so I can solve terrorism, deaths, war, hunger and some odd wishes for me xD

RandomKid
18-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Habbo Name: Jabgash
My Wish: I would wish for a world where there was no crime,violence,or anything like that.That there would be no poverty or poor people on the streets.And everyone were equal.No one would think that they were better then anyone else.Everyone Equal.That would be my wish.

Rawr
18-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Habbo name: Oft
Habbox name: OO

Wish: My one wish would be that i could turn back the clocks whenever i wanted, as i always seem to do stuff where i just wished i could turn back the clocks and not do again.

Will
18-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Habbo Name: Will7748
Wish: I have two wishes in one really, and they both relate to bringing back my mum and dad.

When I was 3 my mum left me and my dad without saying anything. I barely remember her. I have photos but they're not good enough.

When I was 8 I can remember my dad exlaining to me that my mum had left because she had cancer and she didn't want to see me suffer. I didn't understand at the time but now I know how severe it was.

When I was 9 my dad took me shopping at Tesco just 3 miles down the road from where we lived. As he pulled up to a junction a lorry hitting him at high speed from behind pushed us across the junction headlong into a crash barrier. My dad died in hospital that same day. I suffered really bad broken knee which ended up in my uncle raising £2,000 for me to have my knee cap repaired. He did lots of stuff and I really appreciate that.

5 years on I live with my uncle. I'm really happy and we get along so well. There's just two things missing. My mum and dad. So if there was just one wish I could have...it would be "I wish I could see my mum and dad just one last time"

Isoelectric
18-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Habbox Name: Hello:Moto
Habbo Name: -=SwAiN-05=-
Entry:
My wish is that my granny never died. She died 3 weeks ago in hospital and I had to face going to the wake and funeral. I just wish that she was still alive because I really miss her:(

Sabu
18-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Habbo UK Name - 238gamer238
My Wish:

If I could have just one wish granted, I would wish that I was reborn. In this way, I could relive my life. Correct mistakes, and work harder in order for a good education. But most importantly, I would get to see and spend more time with my long lost friend, Colin Rudford. As I have I already posted his death, I would love to spend atleast two more minutes with him. To see him once again, would be an oppotunaty of a lifetime.

R.I.P Colin Rudford

Vodor
18-10-2005, 09:54 PM
If i had one wish hmm thats a hard one there are so many things i could wish for....... certain people on this forum to have their typing fingers reconnected with their brains.......habbo to have their email response staf replaced with little chefe waitresses. ( the replys would be less polite but faster).....or for more furni so i could don8 it to the needy ( if anyone wants to don8 to the needy my junk drop off room is open on habbo :eusa_pray )

Ok here goes. When i was a young my mom left and left me with my dad cos she wanted to see the world...... my dad couldnt cope cos he had no arms and no legs so it made joining in the games of football and twister a bit hard for him.... so he left me with an aunt and went off to fulfill his lifelong ambition of attempting to swim the channel ( he had to turn back cos his ears got tired) my aunt was ok...... but my uncle didnt like having me around he was a bully ( you know th type deep sunken eyes and a forhead that kept the rain off his feet) so he left me in a buss shelter. I have since moved on and now spend my days busking with my piano and accompanying myself on the armpit for loose change so i can come on habbox to post ( see how dedicated I am). Oh yes and my pet beetle died so my wish would be to see him again.

Take care all

Vodor

james/Decided
18-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Death Toll on this thread = 30.8%

And the one what really went to my heart was Vodors :( sorry to hear about your pet beetle i had one of them before :( Seems like ur life has been hell how did ur Dad loose his legs and arms

well Get back to my point : My dad is Death and Blind and i walk him in the Streets holding his hand :( But one Day he died :( and it was all my Fault Only if i shouted to him to Stop what he was doing :( he would not of fell down a Cliff

Vodor
18-10-2005, 10:20 PM
My dad lost his arms in a terrible accident....... he got drunk one night and tried to do an impression of the pepperami advert off the TV.....

He lost his legs werent his fault who would have known that trimmig your toenails with a black and decker chainsaw could be so dangerous.... they should carry a warning on them. :(

Anyway hes luck compared to my grandad. He died very young.... Thisng is he was a heavy drinker.... It was the drink that killed him in the end..... he was hit by a guiness truck :'(

james/Decided
18-10-2005, 10:39 PM
people I lied about the last one i did not want you to know what Really happend to my dad .

as you all know he is blind and death. he was Reading the Argos Catalog and he picked somthing out it was ski diving. well he went skydiving and his guide dog died from fright. some one shouted to him that hes dog had died but as ignorant he is he did not listen to a word

my wish is never of gone to ski diving :(

Becky.
19-10-2005, 02:58 PM
habbo name: famous-girl
habbox name: famous-girl
entry: if i wish anything i would wish for the perfect life with the perfect family and friends with no arguing, rumours and bullying

Ree
19-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Example:
Your Wish:

I Wouldnt Change a BIG Thing, Like War, Or Poverty.

This is because it was probly made for a reason. If we change things, then everything would be completely different.
BUT I WOULD WISH FOR... everyone to have a second chance, Everyione makes mistakes, and deserves a second chance, to try again, to try and do something better then they did before.

Jordan3
19-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Habbo Name; Stargazing
Habbox Name; Jordan

Wish; I wish that I had a touch of magic, that could make everyone happy. I wish I could grant everyone's wish, no matter how stupid or dumb. Maybe then, everyone could be happy.

Jasmin
19-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Habbo Name : Trixeh
Habbox Name : Lilchloedarlin
My wish

I would wish, that the 911 never happened :( as it is so sad, and i would wish, all the families and heartbroken relitives could have their friends, and families back, as it is heartbraking :( i would give people another chance to live aswell .

-x-pod-x-
20-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Habbo Name; x!Snow-flake!x
Wish; If i had one wish it would be to Stop Child Abuse. Young children everyday are getting beaten up by their mums and dads, relatives, other adults and some are too young or too scared to do anything about it. Luckily we have orginisations like Childline and the NSPCC © But theres so many being abused they cant help everyone. So if you see or hear a child being bullied or abused.. tell someone, you could save their life. Thats My Wish Good luck to all other entrys. x

HydraM
20-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Quite simple..
I'll just wish for one hundred more wishes..
And then.. erm.. wish to be able to go back in time. ;)

jedi.warrior
21-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Habbo Name: Jedi.Warrior

My Wish: I wish that I were always young. So I would never be responsilbe for anything wrong I would do, so I can always cry and get my own way, so I have to do very little work. I know it might sound immature, lazy, pathetic, but its my wish ;)

darkchicken101
22-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Habbo name: Darkchicken101

My wish:

I wish that wishes would come true, but meh... We don't always get what we wish for.

pi-n-ky
22-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Habbo Name: pi-n-ky
My Wish: if i could have one wish it would be for everyone to be the same i dont mean like same personalities or colour or anything i mean no one poorer than someone else no one living in a better or worst area in the world no one getting a better education or job or better toys for christmas and birthdays just us being the same but with a different spontanious personalities and embarissing parents, aunties, uncles and annoying little brothers or sisters so there is my wish

H.bubbly
22-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Habbo Name: h.bubbly
my Wish: I wish that there were No Rivals in the world. So that there would be no Murder , no suicide bombers , no Football rivals like ipswich and norwich.. If this came true .. no body would Be harmed or killed. This wish would make the world One.

DieselShaq
23-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Habbo Name: Iamme66
Your Wish: To have a neverending supply of wishes since I have a lot of other wishes!

hedgeog325
23-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Habbo Name: hedgeog325
Your Wish: To fly to the sky... :p

littlemissfun12
25-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Habbo Name: littlemissfun123
My Wish: My wish, would be to have magic powers, yes it may seem plain but.. you could travel back into History.. find out the truth to many answers that people want to know or evan find out many thing people dont know today or will never know due to cover up's! Or.. you could help people such as poverty giving food, water, clothing or shelter. Stoping horrible weather causing peoples crops in Africa to not make harvist so the starve.. we could change that.. and make many people's lifes so much better! We could make the world equal again .. no more terrorism.. no more cruelty to animals there is just so much you can do.. and im sure if you think about it there will be more things you could stop the more you think!
Little x

daedaw
25-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Habbo name: daedaw
My wish: My wish is to bring my mum back for one minute, to tell her how much i loved her and how me and my younger brother will miss her, and most of all to say goodbye.

Azza
25-10-2005, 02:02 PM
habbo name: blimy!

wish - 2 end racism so ppl can live in houses.. xP

!honey
25-10-2005, 02:13 PM
if i had just 1 wish, i would wish for world to become a family, and to stop all the wars, poverty, rasicm, crimes, fighting, and much more that goes on in the world today, can someone tell me why we live in such a cruel world?

Stace
25-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Habbo Name: Miss.Stace / Timophy
Your Wish: My wish would have to be, that i go back intime and undo the things what happend, by bring back my mate back who died, because im lost without him. it would mean alot to me.

daedaw
25-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Habbo name: daedaw
My wish: My wish is to bring my mum back for one minute, to tell her how much i loved her and how me and my younger brother will miss her, and most of all to say goodbye.

I know alot of people have wrote sob stories of how their parents died, and wrote complete an utter tragedies, they may be true, but i am not sad enough to lie about a death, being 17yrs old and knowing how disgraceful and blasphemic it is.

My mum died becuz of 9/11, she offered me to come but I was ill, i do not blame the people that created this catastrophic event, i only pity them, god rest my mothers soul.

x:chick:x
25-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Name: -Illusions
Mission: The Hotel Is Like A Car, Scammers? *Kiks* Bye!
:d :p :eusa_danc

Edited by Silent-Wishes - This entry has nothing to do with what this competition is about.

Squishybeamz
25-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Habbo Name: Squishybeamz
Your Wish: My wish would have to be to get rid of my Anemia which wont stop making me ill and to stop getting people to feel sorry for me because they think im going to die. :l

limepucca
25-10-2005, 05:10 PM
habbo name: LimePucca
habbox name: pucca-yukka
my wish:

My wish wouldnt just be for me it would be for everyone i would wish that everyone in the world could have one special wish which came true and nobody could take anyone elses wish away! Everyone would get 1 wish and they could do what they want with it!

Laura.
25-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Habbo Name : :-Laura.

My Wish :

My Wish Would Be To End Terrorism, Cruelty, Bullying, Poverty, And For Everyone To Be Nice And Kind Too Each Other. - Hopefully That Will Stop Soon So My Wish Would Be (If All Of That Bad Stuff Ends) To Waste This Wish Because I Have Everything I Wish For; Friends, Family, Good Health, To Be Alive, That Is All I Could Wish For.

Cavegal16
27-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Habbo Name: Cavegal16
Wish:

I know that a lot of people wish for money but I mainly want it so that I can stop worrying about how my family will deal with problems in the furture. To be financially secure would be my wish as I would love to be able to take my mum, dad and sister on holidays of their choice and buy them a house under their names (and one for me of course) so that i know that it will be theirs for as long as they need it and that would make me very happy :)

Addie
27-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Habbo Name- Spork-
Habbox Name- Spork

My wish:

My wish would be to move to Canada and become an actress or be friends with an actress.I would move next door to my friend who moved there called Amber.

wise-eye
29-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Habbo name: wise-eye

Wish : My wish is simple but pure of heart. This is the only wish that has true meaning. I do not wish my dead family members back alive. I wish that My family members never died. So we could all live through life together, and if they never died, and never could then I would not have to wish any of them alive. But my wish is never going to come true. :(

emrys88
29-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Habbo Name: Emrys88
My Wish: My wish would be that my parents no longer argue. They are divorced but that still doesn't stop them argue. So my wish would be that my parents stopped arguing(not to get back together), and they could get along as friends.

Scorpex
30-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Habbo Name: Scorpex
Your Wish: I Wouldn't wish for anything, because what we have now is what we always had, and we've grown to like it, we need no changes.

The world is like it is because of how we shaped it, we don't need wishes, we need to work together.

Emicat
30-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Name: Emicat

Well, I would wish for seven wishes.
1. That everyone would live to die when they are old so that they can live their life fully.
2. We could talk to the dead thru a Video Telephone service, that is totally free.
3. I would wish for evil humans to be locked away and taught to be right.
4. I would wish for everyone to be treated equally.
5. I wish for no weapons or violence to ever take place again.
6. I wish for everyone to recive what they have wanted.
7. And finally, to be able for everyone to undo all of the mistakes they have ever made in their life.

keister1-2-3
30-10-2005, 08:47 PM
habbo name:keiran.b

my wish:
i wish that my mom and dads divorce would be over , and not happen, if it happens , i wish that i could have a happy family for my life, and not be put through pain like this, and i want to have a happy & complete family for xmas

camel-zebra
01-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Habbo Name: camel-zebra
Wish: I Wish To Have A Great Family When I Grow Older And To Have Smoking Banned Because It Can Cause Lung Cancer

Nornic
02-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Habbo Name: Nornic
Wish: If I had one wish it be to make the best online game in the UK. With an office for the MODs and make it about all weird/funny stuff. Chat, Action
Fun.

tearsinheaven
03-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Habbo Name: tearsinheaven
Wish:
If i could wish for one thing...and one thing only...i wouldn't ask to bring someone back to me 'coz i think that's a tad slefish :| , I'd wish that everyone in the world could act themselves without being ridiculed and laughed at. I believe that too many people hide who they are, and to many people cry themselves to sleep over what the "popular" girl teased them about...

You see...

No-one’s a dork unless you label them,
No-one’s a geek unless you care,
That’s what popularity is all about,
But really they’re just scared.

Scared of who they really are,
Of what others might think,
Hiding behind that big fake smile
Emotions gone in a wink.

They look always happy
Whenever they’re at school
They can’t show how they’re feeling
‘Coz they think it isn’t cool

Tear off the mask of smiles
Emotions you will find
A person lies behind that face
If you understand their minds.

Love Tears :love7:

ED::
03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
whats this all about

Edited By Aquae - when posting in the competitions forum do not post coments or questions. If you feel the need to comment or ask a question then please private message a forum moderator or ask the question in the competition questions and comments forum. Read the competition post carefully.

/Rossco\
05-11-2005, 03:40 AM
habbo name, rossco2004

entry:-

i wish that we would end up in a place where we can all stay young forever and never grow old, and never die. We can keep our friends and family forever. Everything would be perfect, no anger, no hate. just love and friendship. In this place there would always be something to do. Would never get bored. we shall all live happily ever after.

angelschick
05-11-2005, 03:51 PM
HAbbo name:angelschick
Wish: My wish would be for all the world to die peacefully,not by illnesses or acts of terrorism. I would also bring back all the people who have ever been loved and lost to revisit their families and let them no there all right

Fontopia
05-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Habbo/Habbox name: Fontopia

Wish: My wish is to end communism/Leninism/Maoism and dictatorship, I mean would you really like a theoretical system such as communism to run your country? Look at the states some countries are in now, its awful. Same goes for
dictatorship, look at Iraq, would you rather have one person running the country instead of a parliament/congress? Hes turned the whole Iraq against him, I can't even imagine to be in his shoes right now.

Redoubt
05-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Redoubt

Wish: I wish for the word poor to come to an end! Especially in Africa where children die every few minutes, With their parents left there with a broken heart ♥ I wish we could somehow help everyone, just to give them that bit of education, some shelter and food, So they too can see the true meaning of life.

amy-tha-angel
05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
ino it ends!! and..............
18th november isssss MY BIRTHDAY YEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D!
im so exited im havin a partieh!! :D
IF UR RICH N WANNA BUY ME A PREZZIE I BE VERY GRATEFUL AS I DONT HAVE MUCH FURNI :(
ma account is fairy-princess-amy
thanks and no joke ma b'day is then i cant wait :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!
18/11/91 :D
luv ya x

Edited by Silent-Wishes - When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments, especially ones that are totally off topic, as it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

.Mike-
06-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Habbox Name: .Mike-
Habbo Hotel UK:
Entry:
If I had one wish, we would be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, you would be my boo
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
If I had one wish, we would run away
Making love all day, have us a baby
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
And you'd be my wife, make it right this time
--------------------------------------------------------------

I said this to my girlfriend.

djotto1991
06-11-2005, 03:29 PM
habbo name: djotto1991
habbox name: djotto1991
entry: If i could have one wish in the world it would be for there to be no such thing as swear words because swear words cause lots of problems

.:C.F:.
06-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I would wish for 1million Habbo Uk Credits and every rare ever released:eusa_danc :eusa_pray

vez-boy
10-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Habbo Name: vez-boy
My wish: My wish, For all those ill and all those suffering horrific disasters, i would wish for all the people in the world who are suffering too stop suffering and be healthy like us and live a wealthy life like us, because the world is a fair place everyone is the same, so everyone should be the same!

BLuweesH
10-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Habbo name: - BLuweesH
Wish:- I wish for christmas that I'll win this scholarship competition I'm entering where I'm in the top 18 (for our school only and our grade, but only one can get it) because it'll pay for all my tertiary education fees, including textbooks and extra costs as well as also the scholarship offering me a job by the company that is sponsoring this scholarship. :D:eusa_pray

pechie100
10-11-2005, 07:26 AM
Habbo Name : pechie100
Wish :
I really wish that i could go back to my old primary school , i would have loved to have seen all the teachers again , have one of our old school lunches , play on the playground hapily kicking the ball around without no-body to kick it away. I had so much fun there i wish i could go back and just spend one day there

silence.is.easy.
11-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Habbo Name: silence.is.easy.
My Wish: For Cypher to do more competitions! Liking this one. But more to the point: For Habbos everywhere to free of hateful Scammers!

blue:dragon
11-11-2005, 03:46 PM
habbo name blue: dragon
My wish:
i wish that the world could start over again so that we could realise our mistakes and so we could really live life to the max:D

its never gonna happen

kooldudeben
12-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Habbo Name: kooldudeben
My wish: My wish is that everybodys wishes come true. There is a story 'of mice and men' its about 2 characters who have a dream (wish)... unfourtunatly their dream does not become a reality. I recommend reading it. :) I just hope that everyone who has a dream/wish, that they will fulfil it, not to give up, keep trying, because eventually, one day, u will reach that destination and ur wish will be a reality.

Remember
Christmas is a time for wishing... New Year is a time to make commitments to doing something good... Make your wish on christmas... then make the commitment of fulfilling ur wish on new years :)

Thanks for reading...
kooldudeben

!me!me!me!
12-11-2005, 11:33 AM
my one wish would be to wipe out ALL cruelty, hurt and pain in the world and to animals!

Jinxxed
12-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Habbo Name: Jinxxed
My Wish:

To end bullying. A boy in my school has no friends, and he tried to kill himself. It's very sad, when you've got nobody to tun to, not even your own Mum. I thought about that today, thought about what it would be like to feel pure fear, to be hated by everyone, to go home and nothing changes; just more pain. Yeah, I cried - but it is sad. Some scars run deeper than others. That's my wish..

Razorblades.
12-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Habbo Name: Seere.

Wish:
For There To BE NO Money. Instead Of Paying For Things, You DO A Favour.
I.E: I Buy A Chocolate Bar. I Do A Favour For Whoever I Buy It From, Instead Of Paying. >;) Thsi ALSO Stops Poverty Over The World.

Sam
12-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Habbo Name: Embraces
Habbox Name: Embraces
Wish: If i had one wish it would be for the world to treat everyone qually. I say this as in many reasons, such as: Racism, Amount of money that countrys have, religons. Take racism for example, people come over here to try to live a better life away from the wars and distasters of the world, But then some people treat them differently and spit, shout, hit them, when because of the colour of their skin and religon is different. The amount of money i find serious. People are dying everyday in places like africa, because they do not have enough money for doctors and medication so people are dying. If the world was treated equally then there wouldnt be starving children or racism and the world could live with everyone happy, poverty wouldnt exist! It would probably end wars aswell, because everyone would have enough and there would be no need to try and steal land, food from others, which is often how wars are started.

That was rather long ''/

Edited By Aquae - Entered when on trial

ttranquility.
12-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Habbox Name: UntoldLies.
Habbo Name: Nerdx.x

Wish;
Well, my grandpa died a few months ago, so if i were to wish for somthing, i would wish for him to come back, because he was always there for me and i could just walk to his house and talk to him about school and life pretty much.

funkygirl
12-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Habbo Name: ginger5433
Habbox nbame = funkygirl
Wish:
I know this isn't the best wish that would help evryone in the world that needs help.
But my wish would to see my family that have died.
I mean like to have a chance to go back and spend time with them, as many people Im sure of, wish this too.

sim20
13-11-2005, 02:24 PM
habbo name: sim20
My wish: I wish that proverty - all over the world will Come to a stop. It is bad for me just to think about it.

.x!babyxdoll!x.
13-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Habbo Name - .x!babyxdoll!x.
My wish-
In may i had a baby girl she died the day after The biggest thing i wish for in the world is for her to still bealive i miss her dearly :( (true story)

sixam
13-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Habbo name: sixam
habbox forum name: sixam
If I had 1 wish it will be for me to walk. I have never been able to walk before in my life and if I just had 1 hour for me to walk it would be a dream come true. I joined habbo because people don't look at me weirdly and I feel like a different person. I just have to sit in this horrible chair all my life. That is my wish to walk for 1 hour. Thank You VERY much.

Jack†
14-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Habbo Name : Xuzi
Your wish : I wish that habbox will take over the world and they can wipe out all nasty diseases and fighting, they can make evryone play habbo and make all fighting and wars stop, habboz will be a european company and have the kings working for them, they will stop the scammer's and keylogger's and that would be awesome!

Sweet.x.Dreamer
14-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Habbox name ~ Sweet.x.Dreamer
Habbo name ~ horsie.gal
my wish ~ Ill wish up on a star and hope it will come true...I wish this not just for me but i wish it 4 u...

If I could make a wish to come true i would bring bak a loved 1 for every person so they can c the one they love one more time...and hav a chance to say goodbye.

I came up wiv this wish as 1 of my moms old friends that she lost contact wiv has just passed. She neva got to say goodbye - i no this happens to a lot of ppl.

.:*I can only dream my wish comes true*:.

AmanDpunk
17-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Habbo name: AmanDpunk
Entry -
I would wish for an unlimited supply sandwhiches with only Cheese mayo and Ham!! Wewt Sandwhiches!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!