PDA

View Full Version : when i starting thinking i was gay ..

joe:-,
17-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Well in pe 2day i started to think about when i started thinking i was gay/bi
Well here it goes only over 15+ read this story as its Weird
i was about 13 at this time
Right
Me sam and liam got very drunk one night at the local park :eusa_danc lol
liam went off somewhere and me and sam went to the shop and on the way back we were hugging and holding hands then touching eachother upper body :s he started this as i was not gay/bi then
then he keep trying stuff like trying 2 get me to look at his privates
i was doing stuff back but not touching his privates or kissing or anything like that.
then we slept at the park for some reason and all he would go out about was
"Lets go over there and have gay ***" we dont speak anymore but since then i have started thinking things now im bi :eusa_danc
the night changed me for better or worst im dont know
When did you start thinking you was gay/bi?
no dirty over rated stories please as the Forum mods will get mad
+Rep to all stories as im a nice guy
Thanks mr-sniper-05

Embean
17-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, its great that you think you've found out your sexuality.
But im not sure on how old you are you dont have to tell me,
it could just be your hormones as you grow up, plus, being a bisexual is nothing to be ashamed of, and its also great that you have an admirer, - even if you dont like him back. But, if your 16- and you want to have "gay BLEEP" not that you would, :rolleyes: its illegal remember :) Its also great to come out and tell your friends your sexuality, if you want to. Because it gets them to find out more about you.
Love Emmy. :)

-Acidic
17-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Its Great To Come Out.. Bi's Are Welcome To This Forum.. If You Really Like That Boy Then Go For It.. :D

PuraChris
17-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Sorry, but i have nothing against underage ***. If you like him mate, find him. Maybe someone will have his phone number or somthing? find his number, meet up, and you may wish to go a lil further. ;)

ashLOVESMatt!
17-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Sorry, but i have nothing against underage ***. If you like him mate, find him. Maybe someone will have his phone number or somthing? find his number, meet up, and you may wish to go a lil further. ;)

It's awesome you're happy with your sexuality.
Though, I do suggest waiting until 16 (if you're aren't already) before having a sexual relationship.

Asherzzzzzzzzz x

PuraChris
17-10-2005, 07:05 PM
I have. I'm there. Been there.. haha.

17-10-2005, 07:57 PM
this was like a year ago and this boy has changed from a alrite person into a really bad chav and still think he is fit but dont really like him in that way and plus i have a girlfriend at the minute and im 14 by the way
+rep to everyone that has posted

Syllan
17-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh, I'm 15, I started wondering at the age of 13. Then ya just experiment, i reckon most teenagers, as their hormones are running wild, are bisexual anyway, so they begin to fantasize about various things, maybe even wishing to do sexual acts with their friends, just for fun ... then it becomes serious. That's how mine was like, me n mate Lucie just had a lil' fun, then I went on holiday to Greece and met this really FIT HOLIDAY REP, one thing led to another, then I came back confused, now I've realised what I am, and which I prefer - therefore - GAY !!!
But it's good to come out =)

17-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks for you post syllan +rep

FRISC0
17-10-2005, 09:25 PM

I agree
if you like him, and he's probaby still thinking about you, go for it :o

17-10-2005, 09:32 PM
this was ages ago and he has changed into a mega chav and he is like a bully to some people
maybe one night but im not sure he is really fit

Syllan
18-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Nothing to it sniper =)
Should be proud of ur sexuality.

Judas
14-11-2005, 06:44 PM
okay I believe most of that story, but not some of it. you got really drunk and slept at the park :s yeah ok

14-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Why do not believe that?
Loads of people do that around my area

Laura.
14-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Some People Do It Round My Area Aswell Godness :o

14-11-2005, 07:44 PM
:o Godness indeed
People round my area are naughty :(

Laura.
14-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Aww :o Godness I Fancy Teachers - I Have Sexual Dreams Bout Him, People Might Call me weird But Its My Life :)

If You Still Like This Guy Try Talking To Him Again. ;)

benjamin
14-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Boys can have *** at any age though, so they cant really have underage séx...

And I tarted thinking I was bi, when my best mate tried to do somthing to me... :rolleyes:

(Cant say, too rude for forum ;D)

PS- I saw your sig, I'm X.x.BadBoi.x.X lmao xD [Name Change]

14-11-2005, 07:53 PM
:o Godness
im know someone that is gay who left my school last year he lives in my area
im geting his msn addy than gonna pull him *Wink wink nudge nudge*
He is quite fit *Thinks about him*

Laura.
15-11-2005, 12:12 AM
im know someone that is gay who left my school last year he lives in my area
im geting his msn addy than gonna pull him *Wink wink nudge nudge*
He is quite fit *Thinks about him*

Aww Thats Good Too Hear :) *Dreams..*

manga21
15-11-2005, 03:23 PM

I Want to Point out there there is no age limit for *** , How can It be under aged at 15 when we start preducing you know, So IF were to young for it why dont we produce Ahem Later on Sorry IF it sounds stupid but my point of view

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!