PDA

View Full Version : do u want see the super rares put in catalog on hotel uk

ICE-HAWK
21-10-2004, 04:05 PM
hi
do u think super rares will ever be put in the catalog in hotel uk.not the sc/snow glode i dont think off these as super rare just catolog rares held bk. hotel fi add the gold amber and hotel ca has got the gold ele in there catalog now

do sulake/hotel uk care about how much ppl have paid in thrones for there supper rares or will sulake just put them for sale to get loads off money. all u rich ppl on hotel uk will be mad if they ever did this but me i want them to put all super rares in catolog becuse i think all ppl who buy rares should get the chance to owne every rare what came out.

so do sulake care about the uk price we trade for rare?

do sulake just want to sell the rare and make loads money?

what super rare would u pick to be on sale if u could pick? gold nelly me

and we soon find out if sulake are going to put the petal out again if they do ppl will lose hc sofa when they was trading for 8/9 hc sofa .if they do this sulake hotel uk dont care what we pay for rares it just about make money for them but that what sulake all about making money well we just have to wait and see if they care what we pay or just profite for them

doraemonkiller
21-10-2004, 04:11 PM
in my opinion ,what rare is coming out next ?
I think is the rare we din't see before or is super rare .

normal rare ,i don't think so .If they do ,maybe the biggest protest will hahaha in all habbohotel .

i think Jibbi is crazy let the red amber came out in catalog lol kidding kidding

Mit
22-10-2004, 09:12 AM
I will be one of thew first at Sulakes door holding up banisters saying 'Stop destroying our rare values'! :D

mike03!
24-10-2004, 11:51 PM
i will come with mit (if he pays for my plane ticket lol) DOnt put out the super rares keep them super!

LittleT
25-10-2004, 01:58 PM
i tink dey shud bring out da mountain dew machine, or som dj decks, there out in finland, bring ova 2 co.uk. :D

Corey777
25-10-2004, 08:27 PM
The whole point of having super rares is the fact that they have never been in the catalogue and you have to win them in comps or pay LOTS for them. This would destroy the whole point of them in my opinion. Anyways, I agree, MD machines and DJ decks should be put in the catalogue. And also, I hope the petal doesn't see itself into the rare section of the catalogue. I like it worth alot. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!