PDA

View Full Version : White Heads And Black Heads

Habbox-Gal
18-10-2005, 08:26 AM
I have to many black heads on my nose and whenever i touch them to clean my sweat it come out to much and ive already tried many skin products and keep changing it and it is still the same what should i do ?? And i have white heads in my forehead i couldnt clean them off and make it visible ? Please Help Me arghh stupid white heads

Eamonn
18-10-2005, 05:30 PM
I pop white heads and then put cream on them and i dont get black heads but use a deap fash scrub for them clearasil have one

Xela
18-10-2005, 05:34 PM
I was told using multi products can just make it worse, sick with one.

Eamonn
18-10-2005, 05:36 PM
I was told using multi products can just make it worse, sick with one.
Yes you we're told, is there any proof of this?
and *stick

Victimized
18-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I never used to have any blackheads and then i grew my hair really long and that made me sweat so now i got loads. :(

Pulchritudinous
20-10-2005, 03:34 AM
I have to many black heads on my nose and whenever i touch them to clean my sweat it come out to much and ive already tried many skin products and keep changing it and it is still the same what should i do ?? And i have white heads in my forehead i couldnt clean them off and make it visible ? Please Help Me arghh stupid white heads

I have the exact same problem, it's the t-zone, (forehead, nose and chin,) it gets greasy, and then gets blackheads, it's a pain, I don't really know how you sort it, but you can use a toner, which closes the pores, I use this and it doesn't stop it completely, but it makes it a bit better.

$@m
20-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I know you'll shout at me for saying this, but good old clearasil has always worked for me.

NekkLe
20-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Just makesure you wash your face in the mornings and before you got to bed. It prevents all the milarki for me :p

Clo
20-10-2005, 06:06 PM
I've only ever had one blackhead. They go through me, there's something about them that makes me cringe :p Anyway, to get rid of mine I use this olay cleansing wash every day.

GoldSolid
24-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I have 2 whiteheads on my face o.O, I think I might pop them then put a dis-infectant on it.. ^_^

:Bleh
25-10-2005, 09:04 AM
I have a few black heads but i used Neutragina (cant spell) clean and clear daily wash and it works quite well for me.

HolyWar
25-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Damn racists! Topic is too gross for me to comment on.

RyAzIzErE
26-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I pop white Heads and Leave Red Heads

I also use Spot removal stuff like Clearasil Wipes

If you need more Information Please Visit your Local GP

dobzy
14-11-2005, 09:53 PM
I hate using products. They can make your situation worse in some cases. Just wash your face often with soap, and exfloliate.

It might be useful to dampen your face with a hot flannel (hot water) and then wash your face & exfoliate, and then dampen your face with a cold flannel (cold water). This will open your pores (hot), and close them again (cold).

Lycan
14-11-2005, 09:57 PM
ah my face has patchs of blackheads below one of my eyes and of course my nose and Chin

i hav long hair.. ahhh stupid male long hair sweat product don't work

Laura.
14-11-2005, 11:19 PM
I Have Patches Of Blackheads On My Nose, And Chin, Then I Have Other Spots On My Forehead, I Have Days where They are There Then Days When There Not.. Today I Hardly Had Any.

Lycan
15-11-2005, 07:54 AM
I hav Days when there there and days when there so there that there indanger of being on otherpeople

JT-Fan
19-11-2005, 04:41 PM

Clearasil them :)

Craig
19-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Hate them ;[

RedStratocas
19-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Only touch blackheads if you can see them poping up, otherwise trying to get them out just makes the area really really red.

Believe this or not, but if your skin is really red in some spots, put some After-Sunburn stuff on it, it gets rid of the redness a little bit. Most of them have aloe which prevents them from coming back too:)

mynameishelen!
19-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I thought it was a really rare thing to get blackheads. I've never had one. Only ever had two spots my whole life too ;)

RedStratocas
19-11-2005, 08:53 PM
I thought it was a really rare thing to get blackheads. I've never had one. Only ever had two spots my whole life too ;)

How old are you? It happens to different people at different ages. I have blackheads all over my nose, not bothered by them that much though.

Samwiz o_o
20-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I had some on my nose and i popped them and they never came back ;]

mynameishelen!
20-11-2005, 12:06 AM
How old are you? It happens to different people at different ages. I have blackheads all over my nose, not bothered by them that much though.

Nearly 16 ;)

RedStratocas
20-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Nearly 16 ;)

That rocks. Haha, Im 15, I get blackheads a lot, my brother has it a lot worse though

esmii
28-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Damn racists! Topic is too gross for me to comment on.

Damn racists?

If this topic is too gross why even read it, and post a immature comment like that..
Im certain you get them, seriously grow up fast!

issaa.
28-11-2005, 05:00 PM
go to the doctors, they give you special cream ^_^

ChloeDust
28-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Gah i get black heads on my nose and in the corners and i get black heads on my chin too and the occasional spot on my forehead but i'm not bad with spots and never have been to be honest.

Remember to clean your face twice a day and don't cram your face with lots of foundation and make-up cause it'll clog your pores up and make situations worse, also soap isnt a very good thing to use if you have sensitive skin and ache as it can irritate the spots and make redness worse, always use luke warm water too.

Oh and for black heads around the nose you can get those special things which you put on your nose to clear the skin and leave them on for about 2 minutes they sometimes work. =]

<3

Habbox-Gal
29-11-2005, 09:59 AM
I got a nose pad , it clears out blackheads ..work sometimes tho thanks guys for advice

Habbox-Gal
29-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Mod please close thread and delete thread thanks :)

HellyBelly
29-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Use erm... Hold on lemme find bottle...

OXY Daily Cleanser. Red Label and lid, clear bottle, and clear liquid.

Its great.

L1P
01-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Spots **** i went to the doctors and got tablets... They work great but i still have a fair few:(

jstar953
01-12-2005, 09:29 PM
try not to overdo it with the spot creams. if you use to much it can upset the natural balance in your skin and can often make the problem worse. i understand what you mean though .. spots are little blighterss!! they like me :(

jinxii
01-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Use several good regular face products to prevent black heads. I also recommend squeezing them; the black stuff comes out surprisingly easily. White heads I burst. I'm lucky to have good skin though so it doesn't mark. =/

Mr_X
07-12-2005, 01:26 PM
ZOMG what are black and white head ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!