HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair everywhere

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hair everywhere

Hello, I have a lot of hair falling out lately and it's all over myself, my room, my house, clothes, and everywhere and everywhere!!!!!! I don't like it being on the floor as it kicks in my OCD and hate having to pick each strand one by one to get rid of it!

Have you got such problem too?
    What do you do with all your strands of hair floating about your house?
    Do you enjoy marking your territory by leaving your hair everywhere?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've got cats, I am used to hair and fluff on everything! Maybe you should get a dog or cat to blame ��
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I have such thick, long hair, that I do end up losing a lot of hair throughout the day. Most of the time, it comes out in the shower, so I'm stuck with wet strands of hair in my hand and have no idea what to do with them.

Other than that, I have a lot come out after I put my hair in a bun (which is super weird and makes no sense), so I've been avoiding doing that recently because a lot of hair was coming out.
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Yee I've been losing a LOT recently due to multiple deficiencies. It's getting really thin, terrible.

Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Yeah I lose so much hair but my hair is really fragile and I also play with it a lot. I sometimes put it in two loose braids through the day to limit the strain and stop me from playing with it too much.

pigged 25/08/2019

Like ulas621 Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I've been losing so much recently, I just have to run my hand through my hair to have some come out. And I'm the only one in my house with long hair so when it turns up in odd places it's obviously mine...

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Omg me too my hair has been coming out like crazy lately! I fully blame stress for it lol.

Thankfully I have super thick hair so it doesn’t really matter but I have to remember to clear o the shower drain more ofren (ew)

Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Omg me too my hair has been coming out like crazy lately! I fully blame stress for it lol.

Thankfully I have super thick hair so it doesn’t really matter but I have to remember to clear o the shower drain more ofren (ew)
    I agree! I always end up plugging the drain when I shower... oops.
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I just got reminded of this thread because I just washed my hair and while I was drying it literally a handful just... came out didn't even like pull or anything so clearly dead

100% getting a bald patch cos of this stress

Love nrvs Loved
    Shocked ulas621 Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

me and my boyfriend both have really long hair. there's probably more of our hair around the house than cat hair honestly. the shower drain is the worst. we've gotten tangled together in bed a couple times. just long hair thingz.

humans lose hair seasonally like dogs too. summer is coming for our shower drains.
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast