HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :soma

Latest Awards:

Default does habbo actually delete old accounts?

i searched my name to see if it was taken as a username. obviously it has been. they haven't logged in to since it was created 16 years ago. this got me wondering, does habbo actually delete accounts like some people say? and does anyone know how do they decide which ones are deleted and which ones aren't?
    :Soma on habbo
    adult goff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes my friend there is an account deletion that began around 48 hours ago going on as we speak. Currently old permanently banned accounts are being removed from the hotel and their privacy policy is clear as mud so they can do what they like.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

does that mean old usernames will be coming free??

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    does that mean old usernames will be coming free??
    Currently it's only old usernames that have been previously perm banned but effectively yes. Somebody has already snapped up 8freak8 a piece of habbox history.

Exact criteria for deletion is unknown at this stage but with Unity coming up in the new year I would expect a lot more accounts to be freed up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Currently it's only old usernames that have been previously perm banned but effectively yes. Somebody has already snapped up 8freak8 a piece of habbox history.

Exact criteria for deletion is unknown at this stage but with Unity coming up in the new year I would expect a lot more accounts to be freed up.
    Oh wow. I kinda thought they might do an account clearout before the new platform launches. I’m glad they haven’t announced it like last time as it really led to a huge mass sign up as everyone was prepared!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

RIP missed out
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Shocked nrvs Shocked
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Oh wow. I kinda thought they might do an account clearout before the new platform launches. I’m glad they haven’t announced it like last time as it really led to a huge mass sign up as everyone was prepared!
    This time it's just the same people taking all the names to sell which personally I think is worse than everybody having fair warning. Everything about this game is about profit now it's so boring.
    Like ulas621 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    This time it's just the same people taking all the names to sell which personally I think is worse than everybody having fair warning. Everything about this game is about profit now it's so boring.
    Oh I would have thought this way would be less likely to encourage people doing that! I thought it would only be the really really profit motivated people. If there was warning I would definitely have planned to try and get a more unique name, but not gonna bother now, and I kinda thought most people would think like me too!

It is really boring all the irl buying and selling, takes a bit of the fun away from people who genuinely just enjoy the game

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At the moment, an account I had banned in 2014 hasn't been deleted. It's the only name on the ID as far as I know, but the full ID is perm banned. Two accounts on my main ID that are banned are still on there as well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My account from 2001(loopy_lu) had not been used since 2013 (when I made lucyecc) I am glad I could still access it maybe because it is connected to my facebook would that make any difference?
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast