Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 791 to 794 of 794
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,294
    Tokens
    137,963
    Habbo
    Sectional
    Origins
    Triz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    791



    There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

  2. #792
    .Nat's Avatar
    .Nat is offline Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Room Builder



    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,835
    Tokens
    61,189
    Habbo
    .Nat

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    792

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Country
    United States of America
    Posts
    12,101
    Tokens
    10,173
    Habbo
    __tbl

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    793

  4. #794
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,294
    Tokens
    137,963
    Habbo
    Sectional
    Origins
    Triz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    794



    There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

    I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •