HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Post Chelsea unbeatable or just lucky

Chelsea arrr..... a good team or just lucky

to be hournist i think chelsea are just plain lucky

mr abrovich came to england looking to buy a good team he went to manchester united with his billions they turned him down

he went to arsenal they wouldnt take him

he brought chelsea & started pumping the cash into them by the millions

some how chelsea got lucky overnight

peter kenyon left united after making them millions

& the football world feel apart by the cracks & somehow this team 2 to 3 years ago where stuggling to get a ufea cup place get lucky

its fact that 3/4 of chelsea's fans have only surported chelsea because they have got a bit of money in hand

2 of my best friends went from manchester united to chelsea

so plz tell me chelsea unbeatable of just plain lucky ?

*+* AlDo121 *+*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with soe of the things you have said like the fact that Chelsea are only now being brought into display as a dominate force in England, it has always been Arsenal Manchester United and Liverpool grabbing the league each year or at least its been that 3 horse race but now because of Abramhovich they are richand able to buy whoever they want. They arent unbeatable (havent been arsenal in the league this season) and have been beat by teams such as bolton and birmingham Dont worry about chelseas money now because Abramhovich will get bored and leave them soon enough. Rumours in his native capital Moscow have it that he is looking to become involved with teams in the american football league the NFL so who knows what will happen? At least us Gooner fans, United fans and Liverpool fans not to mention the rest of the league can breathe easy knowing that our team's got to where they are now because of pure talent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chelsea are just lucky, and arsenal werent a dominant force until last year.

Tokens

Talking

Chelsea are just lucky

Thanx Kassie For Sig x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 of my best friends went from manchester united to chelsea
    It sounds like there Glory Supporters..
    And Im NCFC and always have been, I mean we havent got the money, or the players but yet we managed to beat Man United 2-0.

Tokens

LUCKY!!!!!
    Wanna Say A Big Woot To
    ₪KevSays₪
    ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ ₪₪₪
    I ♥ ♪

[CENTER]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unbeatable
    Now that it's raining more than ever
    Know that we'll still have each other
    You can stand under my umbrella
    You can stand under my umbrella (8)

Tokens

chelsea are very lucky, they get all the run off the ball, every little deflection etc always goes for them and there luck has got to run out one day, i hope roman leaves then they are stuffed
    Forum Manager - Habtipsforum.com :eusa_danc

Tokens

I think Chelsea is a club which plays good footballer. Myself, being a die-hard liverpool fan, playing Chelsea on the next leg to determine the final spot in the Finals of the Champions league. Although it's a little unfair that there's a major injection of cash into Chelsea due to the buy-over by Russian Oil Dealer Roman Abrahamovich, it stills takes good management to buy such talented players and to gel them together in under one year. I think Mourinho did a very good job on managing his team, doing what he does best. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm still Liverpool for life and I'm very confident that we'll beat Chelsea in the second leg, but I just feel that they aren't just lucky, but more on sheer hardwork and the talent of players and staff.

No more signatures, no more Habbo.
    Goodbye.

Tokens

They've got two of the best players in the country on their team, Frank Lampard and John Terry, it's not luck it's the fact that the way those two play together they spur on the team and keep scoring and making it easier for them to win the title. As a United supporter I'm suppsed to hate them but I think they have a well away chance of winning, to be perfectly honest with you they've won it already. Well done arsenal for trying but maybe next time Chelsea won't be so lucky.

When elephants shall learn to fly, I shall believe in miracles.

Randomness

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast