HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default White Stripes tour dates!

24 Glasgow SECC
    25 Manchester MEN Arena
    26 Newcastle Metro Arena
    28 Birmingham NEC
    29 Cardiff International Arena
    31 Sheffield Hallam Arena

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im killing myself because i'm going to be away while they come to my area-- and no one ever comes to my area. :[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would love to see them live, but i'm conflicting over buying tickets because
    a) the birmingham nec is massive. there's not a chance in hell i'll get anywhere near the front or even close to being able to see them other than via a big screen. and i don't actually want to pay good money for something i could see on a dvd.
    b) the ticket prices are rather steep.

it's depressing when big bands play these massive venues. they should play smalled ones :c

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by birmz View Post
    i would love to see them live, but i'm conflicting over buying tickets because
    a) the birmingham nec is massive. there's not a chance in hell i'll get anywhere near the front or even close to being able to see them other than via a big screen. and i don't actually want to pay good money for something i could see on a dvd.
    b) the ticket prices are rather steep.

it's depressing when big bands play these massive venues. they should play smalled ones :c
    I think tickets here are like $45 for decent ones, which is like half the price of when I saw coldplay, and our seats weren't the greatest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    I think tickets here are like $45 for decent ones, which is like half the price of when I saw coldplay, and our seats weren't the greatest.
    they're £27.50 here, which roughly translates as $45 if the rate of exchange is still like 2 dollars to the pound. (EDIT: my maths is awful, LOL. that translates as $55, oh dear.)
    to me, it seems really quite expensive being as recentely i've been paying £8.50 for every concert i've been to lolzz. i think i may go & see them, just because i doub't they'll be back again soon.
    Last edited by beth; 12-07-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Tokens

i'm gona try get tickets for glasgow
    helen.

RIOT! @ THE DENTISTS/HAIRDRESSERS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

birmingham
    Thought i would visit..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham City FC View Post
    birmingham