HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Sat Navs or Road Maps?

Which one do you use? I would of thought Road maps would of be the thing of the past but a lot of people still use it nowadays.

Sat Navs are reliable most of the time but i think Sat Navs are so much easier (Can provide quicker routes then maps most of the time) then having to look at maps whilst driving especially when it can be quite hard to read of maps.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I use my sat nav, I wouldn't be able to cope with driving and map reading at the same time. Having instructions yelled at you is good enough for me.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

I'd say SatNav more easyer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My Honda Accord has a touch-screen factory DVD navigation system. I love it because I can't navigate and it gives me clear instructions. The navigation systems in the new Accords are controlled by a large joystick in the center of the dash. All of our vehicles have navigation systems because my mom is a real-estate broker and she needs to know where properties are in order to sell them.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    My Honda Accord has a touch-screen factory DVD navigation system. I love it because I can't navigate and it gives me clear instructions. The navigation systems in the new Accords are controlled by a large joystick in the center of the dash. All of our vehicles have navigation systems because my mom is a real-estate broker and she needs to know where properties are in order to sell them.
    I think she prefers it to maps, it's not that she needs it. Real-estate brokers existed before sat-nav. And oh you have a Honda Accord? You should of mentioned it before :rolleyes:

I don't drive but I've always found maps fairly easy, Satnav does have the advantage of it shouting the instructions and quicker routes encase of traffic etc.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

I take both just in case something goes wrong!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I use a sat nav because there safer because they talk to you and tell you where to unlike a map where you have to stop and look at a map or carry on driving while looking at the map, which is dangerous.

So Sat Nav FTW
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Sat Nav FTW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SatNav by far.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maps... I'm not that lazy that I have to go out and spend $300 on a naviagation system when I can easily check where I'm going beforehand on my $20 street directory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast