HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    OhLiam

Latest Awards:

Default Three week holiday to Toronto.

(Answer this if you've been to Toronto or live in Toronto)

I'm going to Toronto for three weeks (21st May till 11th June) wondering how much I should take with me and is it better to take canadian dollars or travallers cheques?

Flights are paid for and I'm staying with family so some meals will be covered for and because of this I won't be drinking as much mainly just seeing sights (CN Tower, Canada Wonderland, Niagra Falls, Toronto Zoo etc etc)

(you could also tell me places I MUST visit)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OhLiam View Post
    (Answer this if you've been to Toronto or live in Toronto)

I'm going to Toronto for three weeks (21st May till 11th June) wondering how much I should take with me and is it better to take canadian dollars or travallers cheques?

Flights are paid for and I'm staying with family so some meals will be covered for and because of this I won't be drinking as much mainly just seeing sights (CN Tower, Canada Wonderland, Niagra Falls, Toronto Zoo etc etc)

(you could also tell me places I MUST visit)
    Niagra falls, i went toronto last year and went there and omg it was amazing! and im not a fan of going sightseeing but even i loved it there!

Tokens
    Habbo
    OhLiam

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Titch View Post
    Niagra falls, i went toronto last year and went there and omg it was amazing! and im not a fan of going sightseeing but even i loved it there!
    How long did you go for and how much did you take?