Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10
    Tokens
    0

    Default Im New (Well Im Not)

    Hi everone its me Bradd my darn brother sent a pm to missalkice swering so I got my account got BANNED so im now on here so remember I was a V.I.P and also I hade 87 posts so im not really a newbie. SO DONT CALL ME NEWB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Habbox Elite
    Posts
    1,171
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Newb



    Lol, How did your brother get on your account..
    Anyways, Hi!


    Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The blue, green marble
    Posts
    5,768
    Tokens
    5,388

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    this is an itroduction mate, please post in the right section.
    Resigned from Habbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Its BOBBA cos I got banned cos of my bro thats whats its about

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    2,430
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    How Did You Brother Get You Banned.

    How Did He Know Your Pass.
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!


    Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    2,031

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This is why you never tell anything to rember your passowrd on a pc, that others can get on to.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land Of The pasties.
    Posts
    443
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Whos to stay he doesnt just automatically log in his accoutn when he comes on.. His brother took advantage of it. harsh luck.
    And I dont want the world to see me
    'Cause I dont think that they'd understand
    When everythings made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am.. - Iris, GooGoo Dolls



    I Love you from the bottom of my pencil case..

    "What Am I? Flypaper for freaks?" :rolleyes_

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I do but my brother has no interest in habbo or Habbox so I am safe for now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    2,430
    Tokens
    138

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Can I State A Point.

    Please Get An Admin To Check My Inbox You Will Find Something There.

    Also It Is About Bradd.
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!


    Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,222
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thread closed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •