Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Question Online or Offline?

When ur on habbox and u have a look at wat someone has just posted. The green light flashes (the one that shows if ur online or not) is it ment to be that way or is it still connecting saying that ur online????
    Last edited by Spectaculer; 11-07-2004 at 05:51 AM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Spectaculer
    When ur on habbox and u have a look at wat someone is posted. The green light flashes (the one that shows if ur online or not) is it ment to be that one or is it still connecting saying that ur online????
    If I understand what you are asking - The green light is supposed to flash if the person is online and as soon as they go off it will go dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye1088
    If I understand what you are asking - The green light is supposed to flash if the person is online and as soon as they go off it will go dull.
    Yea but if they are online isn't it supposed to stay green??? Not flash on and off even wen the page has loaded

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it flashes to say u are online, the reason it does this is to bring attention to u that the person is online when reading the posts, when i didnt flash even when the light was on you didnt realy notice it.

Oh... Now i get it Thanks