Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,111
    Tokens
    147

    Latest Awards:

    Default Blink182 - The Ultiamte Rock Band!!

    Hey This Is For Blink182 Lovers just Like Me!!!!!!!!!!

    Please leave Your Comments about the band maybe pics if u have them!!!

    Tis a shame they splitting up


    anyway Thanks Joshy!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,341
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol they are very good, I like them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Rammstein are better than them , but i find some of there songs quite catchy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    684
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    mi god you 2 need to hear a rock band all rush to download pantera led zepplin and iron maiden blink182 are a pop band

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,341
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't like all that old stuff. Also don't call our taste in music, we don't call yours.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,111
    Tokens
    147

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Trust I Like a lot more bands then Blink182

    Just There One Of My Favorate!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    691
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramjet
    mi god you 2 need to hear a rock band all rush to download pantera led zepplin and iron maiden blink182 are a pop band
    blink182 are a pop band! hahahahaha! they most certainly are not! well anyway. i dont like them that much. i prefere A7X, HIM & Nightwish.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South West England
    Posts
    2,143
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Ummm.. I did.
    There old stuff was a lot better, newish stuff I completely went off them. Sorry fans

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,341
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I do like them, but I wouldn't say I loved them

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South West England
    Posts
    2,143
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah I can listen to some of there songs occasionally but I'm not obsessed about them, I have more music I listen to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •