https://twitter.com/#!/PaulLaFo/stat...02694177587201@Ibex_nl We are talking about bringing back Hotel Manager position. Someone in hotel at all times. Testing now. But don't tell anyone...

https://twitter.com/#!/PaulLaFo/stat...02694177587201@Ibex_nl We are talking about bringing back Hotel Manager position. Someone in hotel at all times. Testing now. But don't tell anyone...
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Sounds quite good tbh, will be glad to have a hotel manager again.
Now. Sulake, reverse the axe of "full" news articles please. tyvm x
/
'Don't tell anyone' well done Matt.
The thing is though, Kitano was given Hotel Manager and a great lot of good that did, we got to know him for a couple of weeks then he disappeared near enough. What's to say this one will be different?
Don't really see the difference with and without a hotel manager but it could bring benefits. I really want the news articles back so we can read about this :@
Will
I doubt this is going to be the same kind of Hotel Manager that we're used to in the past, this sounds like a duty supervisor for their time slot or maybe just someone who runs basic events. I doubt they'll be doing the same as they used to. Especially with the split time-zones.
Chippiewill.
Would be good with one back on the hotel
Seems like they don't even know what they're doing.
I heard in 2008 everyone on one of the hotel got an Throne when it was the Managers BDay.. before Hotel were all one.
i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared
Wooo, I forgot where I found out about this at first - but I wrote it down somewhere. It's actually 2002;
The most popular example of this, would be the release into the UK hotel by ex-hotel manager 'Ione'.
For Ione's birthday (June 8th) in 2002, everyone who had joined Habbo before June 8th would receive a gift which said;
"Happy birthday to me (on June 8)! Hope you like it. Luv from Ione (Hotel Manager)."
Once you opened the gift, you would either receive a Russian Samover, a Holopod (now a Holoboy) or a Throne! However, if you still have the present un-opened you will realise that Sulake don't allow you to open it anymore!
/
Yes! Hopefully they will and then the Hotel will be back up to stanards.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!