Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,839
    Tokens
    457
    Habbo
    Rusted!

    Latest Awards:

    Default Do you play an instrument?

    Do you play an instrument? How did you get started? If not? What kind of musical instrument would you like to learn or play?
    ​

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Country
    United States of America
    Posts
    12,100
    Tokens
    10,168
    Habbo
    __tbl

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I wish I could play the piano better.
    I would love to learn how to play the cello.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,602
    Tokens
    75,965
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I can play the flute. Played in for band starting in 5th grade and played until I graduated high school.

    I can somewhat play the piano, but I would love to learn to play it more

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    "Barsil"
    Posts
    2,659
    Tokens
    4,901
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    is midi an instrument

    got into synth keys as a preteen so I could have original songs into some random freeware projects that never saw the light (still v good toys!). 12 years later... things commenced to get a bit more serious — but still in the most hobbyistical and cathartic way possible!
    Rest in peace Hermeto Pascoal (1936-2025)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,839
    Tokens
    457
    Habbo
    Rusted!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Learning to play a banjo currently
    ​

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •