Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Thumbs up [Rarelime] :; Trade Lounge



    I've decided to create a Trading Room, with some luck it might become popular.

    The room isn't currently open - but it will be soon. If/When I decide to open the room, rights will be at the price of 1HC.

    Please rate, and give constructive criticism on what I could improve with the room etc.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,277
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think it looks awesome! I love the sectioned parts and enjoy the fact that it's so proffesionally created. Well done. 10/10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chigwell, Essex
    Posts
    3,949
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Simple but beautiful, possibly change some of the plants around to find a perfect combination, also the snowglobe could be changed for another plant, overall, quite good =]

    8/10
    Guitars, Gunshots 'n Glowsticks

    UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 2008!
    READING FESTIVAL 2008!
    OFFSET FESTIVAL 2008!
    30th September - Enter Shikari @ Camden Underworld
    1st November - Lee Evans @ Wembley Arena

    Myspace!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,797
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeWithin
    I think it looks awesome! I love the sectioned parts and enjoy the fact that it's so proffesionally created. Well done. 10/10
    Thanks! It’s most appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ..:SONNY:..
    Simple but beautiful, possibly change some of the plants around to find a perfect combination, also the snowglobe could be changed for another plant, overall, quite good =]

    8/10
    If i had the rares etc, i would have a stacked Grey Bird Bath fountain with the yukkas/pineapples . I placed the Snowglobe there so it added a bit of height near that area.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,355
    Tokens
    130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    hmmm a bit plain but nicley set out :d 9/10
    :shifty:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,791
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Looks good, maybe add some green rugs?
    and the snowglobe doesnt match with the whole jungle theme

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    590
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    It looks neat if you know what I mean. Not the american/canadian saying, I mean like tidy and without a clutter

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,315
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Very nice, maybe stickies to make it symmetrical on the right hand side

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire.
    Posts
    6,409
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Good trading room, everything neatly set out. The globe doesn't really go with the ''theme'' of the room. 10/10.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,111
    Tokens
    147

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Very Nice Room Steve ;D

    Its Super Green Woot!

    Told Me To Reply To This In School Lmao!

    Yah, Anyway Its Grool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •