Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 'Fro

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,397
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default 'Fro

    'Fro's are for peeps who like dis and like dat!

    Do you like Afro's, my mate has one, and some year 7 has one, they're grooveh, I like them braded, if you've ever seen Holes, y'know Zero, his hair is funky

    'Fro's rock, NOT RACIST but alot of black people have afro's, I wish I had one ;'(

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    east mids.
    Posts
    3,224
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i watched the video 'hole' last year at school
    its good aswell
    2992reps,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,444
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnet
    'Fro's are for peeps who like dis and like dat!

    Do you like Afro's, my mate has one, and some year 7 has one, they're grooveh, I like them braded, if you've ever seen Holes, y'know Zero, his hair is funky

    'Fro's rock, NOT RACIST but alot of black people have afro's, I wish I had one ;'(
    Ooooooooooooo afros

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,397
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If you were to ever say to an adult "Have you ever seen Holes?" They would reply with "OMGZ YOU WATCH PR0N MOVIES NAUGHTY BOY/GIRL/MANLADY!"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Holes is a good film, about the shoe when he supposidly robbed it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,397
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Indeed, but we're going off topic..

    AFRO'S PEOPLE AFROO''S

    *Is using excuses to get 2000 posts*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,315
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Afros are cool :afro:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,277
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    Holes is a good film, about the shoe when he supposidly robbed it.
    That was the one book I found interesting in English.

    Samuel dislikes afros. ;P

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,140
    Tokens
    2,115

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Like omg, i love Afros dude, i'm like the 'fro mólesterer, you got a 'fro i'll touch and feel it, they so pawnnn i use to fancy this guy with a ginger, ringlet afro, it pawned all, but then the school told him to get it cut =[ lol
    Yo.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,397
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol why did the school? I'm not typing good because Lil' Britain is on..
    Afro's don't affect education..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •