Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Which order???

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    820
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Family-BLOOD
    Friends-always there
    Boyfriend-JK
    Girlfriend- im sickof her

    basically what ross said?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,277
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball
    Which order wud u put these? Friends -- Family -- Boyfriend/girlfriend Seems like my friend is putting it like this 1)Family 2)Boyfriend 3) FRiends.. She's putting her B/f before her proper friendz/ Her b/f hates me, and sian And we hate him too.. Which order wud u put em in
    1. Family.
    2. Friends.
    3. Girlfriend.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,140
    Tokens
    2,115

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1)Family
    2)Friends
    3)Boyfriend =]
    Yo.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1- family
    2- friends
    3- relationships


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    croydon
    Posts
    6,462
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1)Friends
    1)Family (Friends and family joint)
    2)Boyfriend
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Id never pick a Boyfriend/girlfriend over family

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Worcester/Leeds
    Posts
    282
    Tokens
    16

    Default

    Even if I have a bf I'm still always there for my friends. I don't really think of one as more important than the other: although for me, there is one person that means more than anything else in the world and he knows who he is. Feeling that way about somebody doesn't mean I neglect my friends in the slightest. I'll never neglect any of the people who are special to me.
    I'm defying gravity.♪

    I'm now at university in Worcester. I'm not around on here much, but PM/e-mail me if you wish.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    888
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cally-star!
    Even if I have a bf I'm still always there for my friends. I don't really think of one as more important than the other: although for me, there is one person that means more than anything else in the world and he knows who he is. Feeling that way about somebody doesn't mean I neglect my friends in the slightest. I'll never neglect any of the people who are special to me.
    Me neither ;D

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12,044
    Tokens
    8,448

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink.
    Lmao.

    Mine would be

    1. Friends
    2. Boyfriend/girlfriend
    3. Family
    ^^ Same as me.
    Im not really into my family.. i thank them for giving me life of course and providing for me. but yeah..

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pompey
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    1. family
    2. boyfriend
    3. friends (their bfs come b4 me so y not!! aint seen ne of them for months.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •