Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Greggs

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London - Twickenham
    Posts
    1,673
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    what

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland.
    Posts
    352
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i used to get a big softie
    now its egg mayo sanwich
    and a yum yum
    Grandad: I mean smoking mari-jew-arna! You brought a slur upon the family name.

    Rodney: Oh leave off Grandad. I'd have to get done for chicken molesting to bring a slur on this family's name.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London - Twickenham
    Posts
    1,673
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yum Yum

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK . . . :D
    Posts
    148
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I REAAAAALLLLLY H8 BAKERS OVEN I GREGGS IT ROX MY NON EMO SOX ! ! ! :p HEHEH ! MMMMM MUFFFINNNN N SOSAGE ROLLL HOT ! I LYK STAKE BAKES 2 ! ! !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darren_x; 28-04-2006 at 05:53 PM.
    ♥x__[Scream].[Your].[Heart].[Out]__x™♥

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I love the ham and cheese baguettes

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Worcester/Leeds
    Posts
    282
    Tokens
    16

    Default

    me and my mate like killing gingerbread men from greggs.
    I'm defying gravity.♪

    I'm now at university in Worcester. I'm not around on here much, but PM/e-mail me if you wish.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,963
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i find its good for a quick lunch. all though its not very filling i find and can be expensive for what you get in sandwiches
    love this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklC3m73RP0
    "leeeeeroy jeeeeeennnnnkinssssssssssssss"
    ppl traded
    crimson ---- jordam
    Rauhl ----- ark alost
    cwmbran ------ harl2015
    threatened - chimptears

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1
    Tokens
    0

    Wink

    I am Eating 1 Now . . .
    Last edited by darren2k5; 02-05-2006 at 02:33 PM.
    DaRrEn <3

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I love the sausage roll and the frnech bread pizza... Mhmm... Grease...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chigwell, Essex
    Posts
    3,949
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got there after school and have a chocolate eclair sometimes ^_^

    Naughty me xP
    Guitars, Gunshots 'n Glowsticks

    UNDERAGE FESTIVAL 2008!
    READING FESTIVAL 2008!
    OFFSET FESTIVAL 2008!
    30th September - Enter Shikari @ Camden Underworld
    1st November - Lee Evans @ Wembley Arena

    Myspace!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •