Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Cally The Dog

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,809
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default Cally The Dog

    Walked into my room and i saw calling was saying hoooooowl lol so i noticed its a glitch it was funny so take a look.

    70 Shaman
    70 Mage
    70 Rogue
    70 Druid
    70 Priest
    63 Paladin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    [HxHD] help desk :D
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Talking lol

    lol jamie that funny what was she doing in yah room though lmao :eusa_clap
    she crazy that cally


    [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk
    happy to help

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Worcester/Leeds
    Posts
    282
    Tokens
    16

    Default OMGOMGOMGOMG Major glitch doodes

    Ive never even been in that room before >;o
    ROFL im not a dog, really I'm a born circus performer -cough- I featured in Barnum..(search on google if you dont know what that is)

    How weird ;s I go to a room ive never been in and say stuff to a person I've never talked to in my life.
    >;o Its either a major glitch or an alt lmao
    I'm defying gravity.♪

    I'm now at university in Worcester. I'm not around on here much, but PM/e-mail me if you wish.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Daventry, Northants
    Posts
    1,510
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wierd... :/
    Very Wierd Lol
    :p

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    [HxHD] help desk :D
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Post

    hmm yes jamie up to something lol


    [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk
    happy to help

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    [HxHD] help desk :D
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Talking

    it g2 be a alt cuz cally floating in mid air unless you can fly cally


    *Edited by Janeh - Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one
    Last edited by Jane; 04-03-2005 at 06:24 PM.


    [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk
    happy to help

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Heanor
    Posts
    5,235
    Tokens
    1,294

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    =S u must have sacked the basket :p pretty freaky funny if it happened 2 me
    * gives cally-star dog biscuit *

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Worcester/Leeds
    Posts
    282
    Tokens
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misspartyqueen
    it g2 be a alt cuz cally floating in mid air unless you can fly cally
    Hmm ;o I can fly i can fly

    I have that song from peter pan on my disney album (yup shes wittering on about disney AGAIN) must remember to play it when im djing next
    I'm defying gravity.♪

    I'm now at university in Worcester. I'm not around on here much, but PM/e-mail me if you wish.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,809
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I swear this isnt an alt lol i went to my room and she hoooowl at me :S
    70 Shaman
    70 Mage
    70 Rogue
    70 Druid
    70 Priest
    63 Paladin

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    [HxHD] help desk :D
    Posts
    300
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cally-star!
    Hmm ;o I can fly i can fly

    I have that song from peter pan on my disney album (yup shes wittering on about disney AGAIN) must remember to play it when im djing next

    i would love to here that


    [HxHD] Habbox Help Desk
    happy to help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •