Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    All he ever talks about is travelodges.
    Honest.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    572
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I do not, everytime you talk to me im booking a travelodge.

    Shame you wasn't on msn Wednesday when I was booking Blackpool well Preston Chorley ^_^

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah I was grounded on wednesday rofl

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh my, do your parents take you to all these?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wish my mum would take me places when I want like that O.o
    Shes dropping me down to alton towers on thursday which is good but it took at least 3 weeks of convincing.

    (Haha I think its because the week before when I caught a bus, Which I do all the time:s I ended up in congleton rofl.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •