Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hobba's losing power.

I feel that the hobbas losing some of their powers will make more conjestion kindda thing. e.g more unnaceptable rooms, seen as they cant edit them. feel they should get them back same with checking they're record, i mean getting away with a 7day ban smells.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bigbutsound

Latest Awards:

Yeah , I have to agree with the room thing , It is just putting more work onto the MOD's , Yes they get paid to do these kind of things but they already have alot of calls to take without doing them to! Where as a hobba could just simply change it. I am not sure about the checking records , I don't see how they need to see that anyways , It was just a way to nosey

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the new additions, although that's probably just because it means less chance of a ban
    Howaya.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It doesnt mean less chance of a ban, if you're caught breaking the Habbo way you'll still be banned.

At least Super Hobbas got some of their power back - rights in every room :p
    Hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thats just unfair

Tokens

Thing is, its not just hobbas who lost the furni tool, even Gold Badged HC's cant use it Unless Hobbas can use the furni tool. But it means that there is less things Gold Badges can do. In fact is there anything else appart from the badge different now?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

hmm there must be a reason for habbo to do this to hobbas..
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's only the badge that's different now. Hobbas still have it as far as I know, I saw a Hobba removing furni from a wall 3 nights ago.
    Howaya.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bigbutsound

Latest Awards:

Yes , you may have but if she/he was a member of the Tech Team , They have a tool anyways.