Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Evanston, Illinois.
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Unhappy vBulletin Purchase.

    Has vB gone up, I was just about to buy it around £30 Squid.. I've got £30 to spend on a domain (£1.99), Hosting (Please tell me a cheap host Unlimited Bandwidth, Data transfer, Storage, and E-mail Accounts..
    Bloody hell I'd be happy to buy the Hosting & Domain from a recommended site which i would love. Also.. if someone can prove about the official license post in the members only section. Then I'd be happy to buy that off someone
    Thx all..!
    ♥
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,128
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hi,

    Well I do have a lesserd lisence for sale.. I got last week, maybe you can take over it for me. and for £30 I will give you the hosting aswell.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Evanston, Illinois.
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Leased* Nty, I want owned only. Also £30.00 is a fair deal. But I can get for £15.00 Sorry.. :|
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,128
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You won't get owned for £15...?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,452
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    owned for £30,i doubt it
    New Zealand Web/Tech News

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Evanston, Illinois.
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I know but heyhey! personally i'd like domain & hosting first, later I'll get vB
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,128
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well, I can give you the hosting..

    Check me out.

    www.speed-networks.net

    Thank you,
    Nick

  8. #8
    [N] Guest

    Default

    i also sell hosting for habbo if you don't want to pay paypal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kettering, NORTHANTS (:
    Posts
    1,788
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,351
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    www.lc-hosting.net 100% uptime. Thats where im hosted. Fairly cheap. Also I have a VB on it. Works VERY well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •