Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default What did you have for lunch today xD?

    o.o I had sweet and sour vegtables (I dont eat meat lol)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    554
    Tokens
    2,448
    Habbo
    Re-Call

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I was late for work so i nipped into Greggs for 2 Sausage Rolls, So nice they are
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun


    l
    Re-Call • PM Me • Homepage l


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Heanor
    Posts
    5,235
    Tokens
    1,294

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i had some tizer but then i pured it over some1 at school and now his top is RED

    ^^^^^
    :s :s

    i had some geniticly modified chips

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    My own tiny world in the box!
    Posts
    467
    Tokens
    135

    Default

    I would have had chips and a tuna sandwich but my mom gave me 2 euros not 2 pounds :S
    The Pixelated One

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,432
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mmm sausage roll from bakers oven

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In A Milk Carton
    Posts
    209
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I had Pizza.....!

    Woooooo! go pizza!
    [:eusa_danc Mr.Mocha.:eusa_danc]
    I Pity The Fool That Dont Know What A Jaffa Cake Is!
    =================================================
    :badgrin::badgrin:
    =================================================

    =================================================

  7. #7

    Default

    Well i had to work bounceing

    so like malteasers sausage roll cornish pasty and some crispts ready salted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,200
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had nothing :p left me money at home


    Danny.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    717
    Tokens
    3,064

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pizza woo and a icee and chips

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    1,298
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauralol
    Mmm sausage roll from bakers oven
    same! i had a late lunch - after skool :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •