Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England, Kent.
    Posts
    1,208
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Question Little Help Here XD

    In the furture, I was hoping to apply to be a Hobba when I reach the age you have to be to become one. And, like in the middle of last year I was banned a few times, for like 2 hours each time. I've haven't been banned since. Phew! But will this effect my chance of becoming a Hobba? Because I've heard that you need a clean record... Little Help Here?
    [Greenday;;]
    [Converse;;]


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    962
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    chilloutrich

    Default

    usually 2 hour bans dont matter, as they are only minor ones

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    554
    Tokens
    2,448
    Habbo
    Re-Call

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelAmberz
    In the furture, I was hoping to apply to be a Hobba when I reach the age you have to be to become one. And, like in the middle of last year I was banned a few times, for like 2 hours each time. I've haven't been banned since. Phew! But will this effect my chance of becoming a Hobba? Because I've heard that you need a clean record... Little Help Here?

    I can related to you, I have been banned for silly mis-takes by me which i have corrected and changed myself from what i use to be.

    Habbo accept everyones application even if you had a few 2 hour bans, It's good to have a clean record. Just stay safe and don't avoid the filter from now on
    and apply and hope for the best, A few bans are accepted as long as they are not requent

    [Hope this answered your question], If not PM me

    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun


    l
    Re-Call • PM Me • Homepage l


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England, Kent.
    Posts
    1,208
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thankyou very much guys That was a great help!
    [Greenday;;]
    [Converse;;]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •